Mario Mandžukić (10 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Think he'll have a solid season this year but we won't get the best out of him until we invest in a legit playmaker, then he could be lethal.

So my personal hope is that he does enough this season to warrant us holding on to him, and then i'm assuming full backs and a playmaker will be the only obvious targets to go for

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Very good player, everytime I have seen him play he has impressed me.

My only concern is how we will play. We really don't pur many crosses in the box which is what he does best on.

But losing Tevez really means we have to change our style of play because there is nobody else who would play like him in coming so deep and acting as an attacking mid at times.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Welcome Mario!

Mandzukic is not a Tevez replacement, he is a Llorente replacement.
Dybala replaced the departing Tevez and Mandzukic means that we can sell Llorente to Barca come January.
He will be our new Vucinic, only this time we can support him with a more creative player in Dybala and a finisher in Morata, so we cant take the maximum of his strenghts!
Allegri has smth in mind and i hope its the trident!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Football Espana

Allegri confirms Mandzukic to Juve
Football Espana39 Minutes Ago

Comments
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed the signing of Mario Manduzkic from Atletico Madrid. “He’s a world-class player”.

The Croatian striker will reportedly join the Old Lady for €18m on a four-year contract after deciding to call time on his season-long spell at the Vicente Calderon and is now set to undergo a medical in Turin.

“We’ve signed Mandzukic because he wanted to come. He’s a great player and I’m very happy,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“Mandzukic is a world-class player, who has scored goals in every competition that he’s played in and will do so in Italy too.

Allegri also disappointed Atleti fans further by revealing a return to Argentina beckoned for Carlos Tevez, with former club Boca Juniors leading the chase.

“Tevez has expressed a desire to return to Argentina, and the club are seeing how they can satisfy [his wishes],” he concluded.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Judging by Allegri's comments on Pirlo yesterday, i feel more convinced that Pirlo isn't a part of his plans next yr or at worst he won't be an important player for us next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)