Mario Mandžukić (68 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That has more to do with my bias with him being a douche and ex bayern player, so of course i didn't want him :D but he won me over a long time ago, he's our douche now. Like Licht.

You have too much time digging that up though :p
For some very weird reason I remembered that comment word by word, so it took a 30-second google to dig it up.

Mar 3, 2014
"Tell me who could we bring in his place for 15mln. I'm curious as hell."

Pavoletti will cost us around 15m. Better strikers will be more expensive offcourse.
I said we are really lucky to have Mandzukic as a back-up because most of topclubs don't have a back-up from his caliber.
Pavoletti has a very good strike rate. If we always prefer foreign players we will never have a good italian striker again.

I'd rather see each player in the starting 11 be better, and see more of our depth being Italian.

Guys like Asamoah, Lichtsteiner at this point should be replaced with domestic options.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pavoletti has a very good strike rate. If we always prefer foreign players we will never have a good italian striker again.

I'd rather see each player in the starting 11 be better, and see more of our depth being Italian.

Guys like Asamoah, Lichtsteiner at this point should be replaced with domestic options.
Mandragora and Darmian :juventus:

Mar 9, 2006
At this rate we'll try to sign Immobile back [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]

Home grown :touched:
Immobile, Darmian, Berardi, Verratii :agree: ItaJuve :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzukic is one of the best centre forwards in the world, the problem is that Juventus' style of play doesn't suits him well and to any other big forward like Llorente, because they can't give you the movement that u need playing 352 with deep lying playmaker and Dybala as a player who's going very deep and starts attack from middle of the field very often, i'd say even Lewandowski could struggle playing this formation, they both inside the box poachers, they can push any defence, score from any cross/low cross, the ricochets etc. but with 352 is absolutely a different story

Apr 9, 2015
Sad to see him play like trash. His good shape for us is totally disappeared and he is scoring more and more for Croatia.
Maybe it's better to sell him. He give always 100% for us, but he is obviously not happy in his current situation and want to play more and get more faith.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems we kill off big target men, he's gone full Llorente. I'll be surprised if he scores more than a handful this season, but hopefully they will be big goals. And I'll be more surprised if he is here next season.

We need someone in the Zaza mould as the sub. Zaza's sale makes sense from a financial and the player's POV, but the back up needs to be hungry and out to prove a point. Mandzukic talked a good game when Higuain was signed but he always seemed to be moved on by his clubs when he falls from automatic 1st choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)