Mario Mandžukić (100 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Zaza is probably going to come back in the winter. If he plays 10 more games then West Ham will have to buy him.
My guess is that he will play a couple more, and if he fails to score then they will freeze him and we will have an opportunity to bring him back.
With Il Zazone in the squad, I'd ship Mandzukic for 20 mil any day of the week.
You can be sure he will play the necessary amount of games. He's competing for the spot with Caroll who's constantly injured.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
"Tell me who could we bring in his place for 15mln. I'm curious as hell."

Pavoletti will cost us around 15m. Better strikers will be more expensive offcourse.
I said we are really lucky to have Mandzukic as a back-up because most of topclubs don't have a back-up from his caliber.
Pavoletti is a ridiculous suggestion. He hasn't played a game in Europe nor in Azzurri and you assume he could be our first option from the bench when Dybala/GH9 can't play?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If i were him i would take take that offer in a heartbeat. Fokk football. He will have his life, his children and his grandchildren more than secured than it already is.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Mandzukic is an asset but only if his mindset settles to be a regular backup. That's going to be his position in any top club he wants to go anyway.

So it's up to him. He can be the backup in the best clubs, be the starter in lower level clubs or forget about competitive football and become filthy rich.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would choose options n. 2 or 3 before option n.1, as he showed a few times.

But the way it has been till now, he's not doing any good to himself or to the club. He's gotta decide. His drive has been down, and that's basically the difference between him and an average striker. If he can't motivate himself, he really should look at his options.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Mandzukic is an asset but only if his mindset settles to be a regular backup. That's going to be his position in any top club he wants to go anyway.

So it's up to him. He can be the backup in the best clubs, be the starter in lower level clubs or forget about competitive football and become filthy rich.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would choose options n. 2 or 3 before option n.1, as he showed a few times
What? When did he show it?
He left Bayern becaus Pep treated him like shit. Mario could have finished as Buli top scorer, but Pep just didn't play him in the last game. What an asshole.
- - - Updated - - -

32 mil from China, and 8 mil in wages for him.

If it's true, sell him and get Zaza back.
Zaza isn't good enough to be back up Higuain. Sell Mandzu, bring in Zaza is a downgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

If i were him i would take take that offer in a heartbeat. Fokk football. He will have his life, his children and his grandchildren more than secured than it already is.
you moneydabwhore. Like the money he made at Bayern, Atletico and Juve isn't enough to have them secured.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
What? When did he show it?
He left Bayern becaus Pep treated him like $#@!. Mario could have finished as Buli top scorer, but Pep just didn't play him in the last game. What an asshole.
- - - Updated - - -
Well, he did it in Atletico too and his sadness/decrease in drive is noticeable this season so far. He just seem to be too competitive to hold a non important spot in a squad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We want to be a top club and blame the management that sometimes it doesn't act like one, and now all of a sudden Mandzukic is too good to be a backup striker for some fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)