Mario Mandžukić (55 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Please someone create one of those individual highlights video for Mandzukic from this game, during the past 20 minutes I actually laughed out loud at some of his actions, every single time he tried to do something it was hilarious.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when he was on the counter and then started running backwards :shifty: It's clear his confidence is shot, that goal he stole off Sandro was actually one of the most understandable mistakes he made tonight. That's how bad he was

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We're just masochists. I love watching these atrocious games. When you add in the priceless meltdowns they inspire on Tuz... It's almost better than watching us play well. :snoop:
I'd say the only thing that tops these kinda games for me in terms of enjoyment are when we play so well that everyone in here is going full retard about how great we are, such an awesome atmosphere :D

Worst ones are when we play well and get a solid win, but (some) people still ain't got nothinh to do but complain. Makes me almost irrationally angry :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd say the only thing that tops these kinda games for me in terms of enjoyment are when we play so well that everyone in here is going full retard about how great we are, such an awesome atmosphere :D

Worst ones are when we play well and get a solid win, but (some) people still ain't got nothinh to do but complain. Makes me almost irrationally angry :lol:
We're in total agreement here. :D

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Nothing against him but needs to deal with being a sub, his performances doesnt prove otherwise, or pack his bag and we go for another decent option this summer. Dont like his and Lichts attitude this year with new signings, tho Licht seems a bit alright with it now.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Reminds me of the worst moments of Llorente's downfall.

He played like this for an entire semester before Allegri finally accepted Morata should go in. Some months late, but still.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
this always happens here. We have a striker, he doesn't score in a few games, then he panics and gets really fuckin' desperate and shit turns ugly as hell and gets worse and worse every time. You can see the desperation in their eyes.

Last years of Trez, Amauri, Matri, Giovinco, Quag, Llorente..
And I'm seeing the same tendencies in Madzu. Hope he can start relaxing out there and starts letting the game come to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)