Mario Mandžukić - ST - Atletico Madrid (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #41
    As for Mandzukic: I like him. I think he'd do very good here. However I wouldn't like to see him take Carlitos' place here. And it's not just about the age, I rate Madzukic as a player, but I believe we need somebody better to replace Tevez IF it comes down to that. But still, I believe Mario would score shitload of goals here.

If we sell Llorente and get him then I'm all for it.

Also, Roma seem close/interested in Dzeko? Maybe we should consider.
    I don't believe we will have an immediate replacement for Tevez with the same weight, we will have to wait for Berardi / Dybala or even Coman to develop, there is no replacement for Carlito in the market who suits our budget or wages, however I believe if we get Mario it will be to replace Llorente and that's a huge upgrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Mandzukic plays striker

Our current striker is Morata. and extremely promising player that was exploding at the end of the season and must now be our starter to develop to his potential quickly.
    We dont buy some old fart thats slightly better now, and block the development. That is what Real Madrid does.

What we need, is a substitute striker. Wich currently is Llorente. In the probably formation i made (signature), Llorente doesnt fit. If we sell llorente, we need a new substitute striker.

Mandzukic would fit the position. However, he wont agree to sit on the bench. He'd demand to much wages for the bench.

So we can close this topic and start beeing reasonable adults.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Which clubs has he been kicked out from?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Mandzukic is far ahead of both players.
    none. left Croatia for VW, then Bayern got him for a fair price due to their good relationship with VW, then he was sold for 20M because didnt suit Guardiola and his system. none of these had anything to do with kicking him out of the club for whatever reasons.

currently, i dont know why Atletico is getting rid of him though

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Mandzukic plays striker

Our current striker is Morata. and extremely promising player that was exploding at the end of the season and must now be our starter to develop to his potential quickly.
    We dont buy some old fart thats slightly better now, and block the development. That is what Real Madrid does.

What we need, is a substitute striker. Wich currently is Llorente. In the probably formation i made (signature), Llorente doesnt fit. If we sell llorente, we need a new substitute striker.

Mandzukic would fit the position. However, he wont agree to sit on the bench. He'd demand to much wages for the bench.

So we can close this topic and start beeing reasonable adults.
    :lol:

also, we arent getting him. no Van Persie either. it is known already that Zaza is a done deal and is waiting to be announced. so we have no need for another CF

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    none. left Croatia for VW, then Bayern got him for a fair price due to their good relationship with VW, then he was sold for 20M because didnt suit Guardiola and his system. none of these had anything to do with kicking him out of the club for whatever reasons.
    Exactly. :tup:

currently, i dont know why Atletico is getting rid of him though
    As of now, It's only a rumour, We(I atleast) haven't heard anything from Atletico Madrid or Mandzukic himself that he wants to leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)