Mario Lemina (7 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
TBF Lemina played out of his natural position. But i dont see long term future for him at Juve if he doesnt step it up. With a decent offer next summer i wouldnt say no to selling him.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He is done since he joined us and showed nothing. Then he was more done since he started getting injuries. Then he was more done since he has been extra terrible this season. Then he was even more done when he failed to pass to Pjaca for an open goal. Then he was more done when he got a red against Lyon. Then he was more done...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
this was the first game he started for Juve since December 7 and it's April, what did you expect, lol? I wouldn't write him off after one performance in his first start in 4 months

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He's been written off long time ago. Can't imagine that he can do better. Sell.

- - - Updated - - -

..and play Disco Stu on the wings.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Poor guy. After months of being ignored he gets a chance in a position unsuited and unfamiliar to him in one of the biggest games of the season.
Lemina has been managed poorly by Allegri, I got to say.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Although he had little choice for this particular game.

Changing from two CMs to three after the January window messed up selection for both Rincon and Lemina. We seem to be stockpiling CMs but using few of them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Poor guy. After months of being ignored he gets a chance in a position unsuited and unfamiliar to him in one of the biggest games of the season.
Lemina has been managed poorly by Allegri, I got to say.
agreed.

he's got potential, i'm really sorry for the guy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's been written off long time ago. Can't imagine that he can do better. Sell.

- - - Updated - - -

..and play Disco Stu on the wings.
This is bound to happen now that we dont have any optional left, and it will be spectacular :tuttosport:

Stu will revolutionize the wingers position in terms of locking down his side completely, he will chase Neymar out of the stadium next week, then do the same to Robben and Ronaldo

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This is bound to happen now that we dont have any optional left, and it will be spectacular :tuttosport:

Stu will revolutionize the wingers position in terms of locking down his side completely, he will chase Neymar out of the stadium next week, then do the same to Robben OR Ronaldo
Totally agree, he will be crucial against Barssa! Who would you bench for playing him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)