Mario Lemina (24 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
not a bad half after being frozen out and injured. had some awful passes, but read the game quite well for most of his time.
Frozen out? Really? Thought he was injured all this while. I don't see what he probably would do to be frozen out given the length of his injury and decent performances each time he's played.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lemina is not that good. What else is there to say? He's behind Pjanic, Marchisio, Khedira and Rincon. They're all better than him.
Actually you forgot Sturraro...
Lemina isnt that good and has never been that good...
He is good at chasing players but nothing more than that!
I remember when people here hailed him as the next Vidal while I said we could sell him and get Kante for the same price (not that I`m that much of a Kante fan...).
Getting 20M for Lemina is a good piece of business as players like Lemina arent that hard to find and should cost around the 10M mark..

clapton

May 9, 2014
Wtf Marotta and Paratici saw in him to bring him here. A very mediocre player with not much potential.

We could've introduce some youngsters from Primavera...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I really watched game quite different than a lot of u cuz when u said Lemina sucks and Sturaro rules for me is WTF!!!!!!!! R u for real?
For me Lemina is a fantastic Young player. Has everything needed to become a top CM (not sure about the mental side though). I think we are going to sell him this summer and I am sure he will become an absolute beast where ever he goes.

As for Disco Stu. The guy fucking sucks balls. He has no business being in a Juve calibre club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
For me Lemina is a fantastic Young player. Has everything needed to become a top CM (not sure about the mental side though). I think we are going to sell him this summer and I am sure he will become an absolute beast where ever he goes.

As for Disco Stu. The guy fucking sucks balls. He has no business being in a Juve calibre club.
:agree: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)