Mario Lemina (28 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
why the fuck keep mandragora. I am not a big fan of lemina (largely out of spite, he isnt that bad for a kid) but mandragora is just a different low.
Mandragora doesn't take a spot because he's so young. Not sure what you mean by different low, we have barely seen him because of injury.

I like Lemina but with the amount of new mids coming in the next two transfer windows I think he is going to be transfered out at some point.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Looks like something really wrong either with his work ethic or off-field problems. Guy oozes potential, but we are trying to ship him on every occasion.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if we sell him in January. Marchisio, Khedira, Pjanic, Sturaro, Rincon, Witsel and Mandragora should be enough midfielders there.
He's going to AFCON. He'll be here until the summer.

And there were reports that Evra could leave in Jan and we could use Asamoah as a backup LB. That wouldn't be a bad solution at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Mandragora is leaving for Pescara

Jun 6, 2015

And there were reports that Evra could leave in Jan and we could use Asamoah as a backup LB. That wouldn't be a bad solution at all.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: Probably for the best that Mandragora gets some consistent minutes after his bad injury.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Where is Evra going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)