Mario Lemina (4 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good Game against West Ham. He has something, im not sure exactly what it is, but the West Ham players respected him. Good work rate, Good Physique, Great in tight spaces, and his passing was better this game as well. I would rather see us go for him instead of Witsel. If we sell him and get the overrated Belgian it would be a massive disappointment.
His upper body strength and balance are impressive and he has nice feet, that's a difficult combination to shut down. But this was a friendly so players aren't as physical as they would typically be, no one wants to get injured.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #1,643
    Remember when he absolutely owned Pogba in the pre-season friendly last season? :D and he killed Mandzukic with a nice piece of skill. I can see why Paratici wanted to sign him, he definitely has a big upside.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    His upper body strength and balance are impressive and he has nice feet, that's a difficult combination to shut down. But this was a friendly so players aren't as physical as they would typically be, no one wants to get injured.
    He definitely showed that he can impose his strength last season, shoving players off the ball with ease. In the few games he played, he showed a lot going both ways. He just looked to lack a little sharpness with the ball and he struggled to find the right spaces when he was a regista. But those are things that come with confidence and more time playing. His raw talent clearly has me very excited. I have a good feeling.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    It's funny that despite his physical attributes Allegri said that he should do more defensively. Needs to win more balls, impose himself more. Said that he is actually better going forward. Hopefully he can learn the tougher side of the game as well and I think he will be a pretty damn good player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    They need more of playmaker, distributor in the MF rather than someone like Lemina, they already have Kante for that role.

Pogvba---Kante----Rabiot should be there MF in the next world cup.

Apr 9, 2015
    Overrated by Juventini, underrated by others. I mean he is very talented, but some people talked about same potential as Pogba, that's funny he will become not even close and if he does, I am the first person who admits that I was wrong. He can become a regular, but not a key player in the future.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Overrated by Juventini, underrated by others. I mean he is very talented, but some people talked about same potential as Pogba, that's funny he will become not even close and if he does, I am the first person who admits that I was wrong. He can become a regular, but not a key player in the future.
    Don't think anyone seriously thinks that :D

Apr 9, 2015
    “[Mario] Lemina is a welcome confirmation, high-level teams asked for him but he’s an important element for us, a great prospect in whom we strongly believe.

“Alongside him I’d like to emphasise the return after recent physical problems of a player like [Kwadwo] Asamoah who will be very important.”

- Marotta

:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)