Mario Lemina (7 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Good Game against West Ham. He has something, im not sure exactly what it is, but the West Ham players respected him. Good work rate, Good Physique, Great in tight spaces, and his passing was better this game as well. I would rather see us go for him instead of Witsel. If we sell him and get the overrated Belgian it would be a massive disappointment.

Jun 6, 2015
That wasn't my point, but keep blindly defending them like some others on here :sigh:
The board has done all the defending itself with the results on the pitch. I do get your worry about losing players though especially at this moment but I'm pretty sure our management rates Lemina and he's happy to stay so wouldn't worry too much about that :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The board has done all the defending itself with the results on the pitch. I do get your worry about losing players though especially at this moment but I'm pretty sure our management rates Lemina and he's happy to stay so wouldn't worry too much about that :D
I hope you are right. I wouldn't sell him, not even for 30+ million, especially after losing Pogba, particularly with our midfield being thin as it is.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Considering the fact that the league is ours by march, I guess he'll play well over 25-30 games this season. Time to prove your worth Mario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)