Mario Lemina (23 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
@Hydde is on fire regarding Pogba. Totally agree.
Yeah, that's why he's the most expensive player in Juve and one of the most expensive players in the world. Not to mention all the biggest clubs in the world want him for a record fee. Oh and he provided most assists of all players in Serie A last season. He also scored a lot of goals.

:faq1: to @Hydde and all the haters of Pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yeah, that's why he's the most expensive player in Juve and one of the most expensive players in the world. Not to mention all the biggest clubs in the world want him for a record fee. Oh and he provided most assists of all players in Serie A last season. He also scored a lot of goals.

:faq1: to @Hydde and all the haters of Pogba.
I think you know that in modern football hype is expensive. Potential, too. Pogba is the best player of his age in world football, and we can only expect him to get even better. However he's not the finished product quite yet and what we are selling is a player who promises to be the best in the world but who seems to require being settled in order to develop and play well.

At the start of last year we were in disarray and Pogba failed to step up. He shrank away from the responsibility. When things got more stable he played better. Him moving to that United team will be a similar experience. Perhaps he has learned from last year and will be able to be the talisman that United are paying for, but it's not a guarantee.

I do love Paul but let's not forget that Modern football doesn't necessarily rank players just by their ability on the field. With regard to his price we have to consider the marketing, the fact that we're selling to an English club, the fact that we don't actually want to sell him, the fact that his contract isn't about to run out. All of this stacks up next to his star quality and his considerable ability on the pitch and results in a high price tag.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Then acknowledge his greatness. :stuckup:
Hasn't accomplished shit to be called great. Griezman can claim greatness, he led his national team to a euro final and his club in 2 cl finals in 3 years all while playing a pivotal role in both those squads. Pogba hasn't reached that level yet. He can reach it and even surpass it here, but I highly doubt he'd make it in the EPL only due to how Man U is set up, I think he'd have a more promising career if he join City over United.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think you know that in modern football hype is expensive. Potential, too. Pogba is the best player of his age in world football, and we can only expect him to get even better. However he's not the finished product quite yet and what we are selling is a player who promises to be the best in the world but who seems to require being settled in order to develop and play well.

At the start of last year we were in disarray and Pogba failed to step up. He shrank away from the responsibility. When things got more stable he played better. Him moving to that United team will be a similar experience. Perhaps he has learned from last year and will be able to be the talisman that United are paying for, but it's not a guarantee.

I do love Paul but let's not forget that Modern football doesn't necessarily rank players just by their ability on the field. With regard to his price we have to consider the marketing, the fact that we're selling to an English club, the fact that we don't actually want to sell him, the fact that his contract isn't about to run out. All of this stacks up next to his star quality and his considerable ability on the pitch and results in a high price tag.
Good post. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't accomplished $#@! to be called great. Griezman can claim greatness, he led his national team to a euro final and his club in 2 cl finals in 3 years all while playing a pivotal role in both those squads. Pogba hasn't reached that level yet. He can reach it and even surpass it here, but I highly doubt he'd make it in the EPL only due to how Man U is set up, I think he'd have a more promising career if he join City over United.
Bad post. :tdown: More of this, mate ---> :marc:

Too much :spliff:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Hasn't accomplished shit to be called great. Griezman can claim greatness, he led his national team to a euro final and his club in 2 cl finals in 3 years all while playing a pivotal role in both those squads. Pogba hasn't reached that level yet. He can reach it and even surpass it here, but I highly doubt he'd make it in the EPL only due to how Man U is set up, I think he'd have a more promising career if he join City over United.
Griezman wasn't in Atletico in 2014.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
He has natural skills, good control, but not smart enough... also his passing are average at best, and his long shots aren't good either... so why are so into him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)