Mario Lemina (11 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The way Bobby P is hanging around with Dybala and Higuain, it seems he's desperate to stay.

And I won't be surprised if he ends up staying while Lemina gets sold.
I too really want him to stay too, I do think he can become an above average mid and he's also great for our depth, if only Kwadwo could be healthy, between the two we'd be good if they lived up to their potential

I want him sold so more people here can go full retard. Hopefully they'll go cheer for another team. Unfortunately, this team is too strong for not winning.
We need a new Del Neri era and more krasic and Sissokos

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Chill. Its just TS reporting this.

Although this sounds very believable.

Especially if the offer above 20M is true.

This means Bobby P might remain.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

It is TS but we've been seeing that for the whole summer and it actually seem we're planning to sell him.

Well, what else can you do if Hernanes, Pereyra and Zaza keep rejecting all the offers? :sergio:
Am I missing something? Why do we need the cash?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It is TS but we've been seeing that for the whole summer and it actually seem we're planning to sell him.

Am I missing something? Why do we need the cash?
Its not about the cash.

Its about complying to the 25 man squad rule. We need to sell some players to meet the criteria.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Im just gonna assume its his attitude in training or his lack of awareness of tactics because I have no doubt at all about his potential talent.

Guess we will just have to trust Marotta on this one :boh:

Tiboo

Jul 25, 2016
Lol our mid if Pogba and Lemina leave. 2 years ago we had one of the best mid in the world and now it'll be the shittiest. Hernanes, Pereyra, Marchisio injured, Khedia always injured too...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Was thinking exactly that

If we sell Money dab ho's, there is no reason at all to sell players not on our outgoing transfer list, as we can easily afford the matuidi/matic/...

However, if we decide to keep Paul Pogba, it would make sense we try to lower our net spend as much as we can

- - - Updated - - -

Unless Witsel comes in his place. More polished version of Lemina.

Although he'd expect more playing time.
Ye, you havent seen witsel alot, have you

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I am pretty sure Beppe won't sell Lemina without Max approval after Pogba gone. If Max doesn't need him, I'm ok with dat.
this exactly. we don´t need money and there is no way lemina was pushing for schalke (?) if max rated him highly. if we sell it is because max doesn´t care.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Clearly we dont need the money, its about squad space. Thing is that this year we're banking on current level of players rather than potential. With that in mind it makes sense to keep Pereyra. Hes been in the squad longer and has proven himself in some important games. Dortmund comes to mind.

Lemina will go far, just a shame it seems it wont be with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)