Mario Lemina (25 Viewers)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
reported that pavel faps over this guy and is pushing hard for his purchase. aslo reported that pavel was so happy Lemina made a full recovery.

i wonder if thats who Lemina was pointing to in the stands when he scored? as someone says, 10mil is chump change considering what we throw around for youth players that never even see our senior team...has some refining to do but thats ok...cant have all our mids WC but we do need decent solid options..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
reported that pavel faps over this guy and is pushing hard for his purchase. aslo reported that pavel was so happy Lemina made a full recovery.

i wonder if thats who Lemina was pointing to in the stands when he scored? as someone says, 10mil is chump change considering what we throw around for youth players that never even see our senior team...has some refining to do but thats ok...cant have all our mids WC but we do need decent solid options..
Is that you in your avatar?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha lawd fadda. Allyuh leave me out allyuh ting oui

If you hadn't noticed, this forum is a total batty boy cabal.

I'm just waiting for one of them to get elected to high office or get famous /rich so their chichiman cyber debauchery comes to some use for me ;)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008

If you hadn't noticed, this forum is a total batty boy cabal.

I'm just waiting for one of them to get elected to high office or get famous /rich so their chichiman cyber debauchery comes to some use for me ;)
Me ain't ha dem to study na. I take it dat ur black then. @Fresh is allegedly black? The way he does jump out heself when dem put up dem hungry hungry white girl pics his blackness up for review.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Me ain't ha dem to study na. I take it dat ur black then. @Fresh is allegedly black? The way he does jump out heself when dem put up dem hungry hungry white girl pics his blackness up for review.
:lol::D

It's all banter down there in the NSFW thread :D
Always preferred and will always prefer me african queens.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #799
    :lol: my man

I love when you buss out the Trini slang, padna.

You still gonna hook me up with some pretty Trini women when I meet up with ya in Port of Spain?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Lemina 'wants Juventus stay'

By Football Italia staff

Mario Lemina “wants to stay at Juventus,” said his agent, as the club considers his €9.5m buy-out clause from Marseille.
    The midfielder arrived on loan with option to buy over the summer and Tuttosport claimed today that the price-tag is €9.5m.
    “He has overcome all his knee problems and is finally 100 per cent fit, so is eager to give his contribution,” agent Yvan Le Mee told calciomercato.com.

“It has not been easy for him to watch his teammates from the stands after a convincing start to the season.
    “On Sunday against Atalanta he proved his tactical versatility as well as his eye for goal. (Max) Allegri can count on him for any midfield role.

“The goal really helped him on a psychological level. He is very motivated and wants to help the club achieve the Treble.
    “Juve are a great side who always fight to be champions. Mario never won the title with Lorient and Marseille, but he wants to achieve this in Turin.

“It’s early to discuss his future, as that will be decided in May. Of course he wants to stay at Juventus, as he loves Italy and Turin, while Juve are Juve.

“It might seem like a cliché, but I can assure you it’s true – Juventus is like a family and they made Mario feel at home from the first day.
    “I speak to the club regularly, but any discussion on the buy-out clause will be reserved until after the season.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)