Mario Lemina (11 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Superb goal

He definitely has quality but he is very unpolished; his positioning needs a lot of work and for some reason he always tries to tackle from the wrong side, but for 10m he looks worth the risk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He scored against Napoli as well and he was brilliant against Genoa earlier in the season. If not for injuries hed be extremely useful for us. Very talented player, a bit unpolished though.
Too soon to judge. From the little we have seen of him, he has good composure in front of goal and a good tackle. His passing was exposed when deployed as regista back when marchisio was injured. But again that is too small of a run to really know anything about the guy. To be clear, I am not saying he is bad. I am saying he has not been very convincing because of his regista games. He needs a good run of games and then we can evaluate him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He literally underrates every single Juve player. It's like a compulsion for him.

It's a wonder we ever win anything with the mediocre players we have :lol:
:lol: Then he would have to give credit to Allegri for dominaring the league but hes average as well, methinks.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, because there's no space between the $#@! you spew "far from convincing for us" and world class.

:sergio:
Its the same space between "always convincing whenever he is on the pitch" and had 2 okay/good games.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Then he would have to give credit to Allegri for dominaring the league but hes average as well, methinks.
I said Allegri is average?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Too soon to judge. From the little we have seen of him, he has good composure in front of goal and a good tackle. His passing was exposed when deployed as regista back when marchisio was injured. But again that is too small of a run to really know anything about the guy. To be clear, I am not saying he is bad. I am saying he has not been very convincing because of his regista games. He needs a good run of games and then we can evaluate him.
Wtf are you on? High or some shit? He has always been very good regardless of the position he has occupied. In addition to that he has scored 2 goals.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Passing exposed when he is a 92% passer (42 passes, 2.3 long balls per game) on the season! :rofl:
Lemina is a very good passer, I really don't understand where all the misconceptions come from. People hate on him because he got injured...like get the hell outta here. He's only 22, juve would be stupid not to buy him. His price tag is nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)