Mario Lemina (31 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Just looked up his contract. His option is €9.5m, split into a two year payment. I'd be surprised if juve didn't exercise it. Remember, he's only 22.

Btw he scored twice today in a friendly.

I just think we need to hold onto him. He showed his abilities early in the year and I feel like his versatility could be huge for us. He can play regista, box to box, wingback, and I believe he's played bonucci's role in the past as well.
9,5... That's nothing compared to what EPL teams pay for a half season wonder..
Hopefully he'll play some matches in the remainder of the season and we'll buy him afterwards

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you a big Lemina fan?
Not big fan, but I rate him, not enough to be fan yet since it was only 3-4 games he played? But except one game (Sassuolo) I was impressed by his qualities. Sound technically (and mentally, knew how to play it simple and effective), physically strong and quick and most importantly very impressive tackling ability and aggression. Qualities we need in this team. You could say I am fan of the potential player he can be if he grows with us.

Which makes it suck more when he hasnt place a single second since late october/late november? Thats ages. He hasnt played with this new consistently confident and strong Juve, more when we were a mess and the current key components were injured or benched. Which makes me intrigued to see him back, how he functions with with a smooth sailing ship, he can more just focus on expressing himself instead of be burdened too much of the pressure to get results in awful streak of games, with genuine leading quality next to him. In other simpler words, play with Marchisio!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not big fan, but I rate him, not enough to be fan yet since it was only 3-4 games he played? But except one game (Sassuolo) I was impressed by his qualities. Sound technically (and mentally, knew how to play it simple and effective), physically strong and quick and most importantly very impressive tackling ability and aggression. Qualities we need in this team. You could say I am fan of the potential player he can be if he grows with us.

:agree:

i still think he will turn out to be a real marotta like bargain in a few years.
have no doubt we will buy him outright at the end of the season. €10m is nothing these days.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Shame, shame, shame.
Romulo comparisons are on points, cause i'd say if not for Brazilians injury, we'd sign him up. He looked like a nice, liable sub to have. Oh well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I hope we keep a good relationship with Marseille to have some kind of 'option' on him in future, if he gets himself fit for a season. But he may have missed the Juve boat, considering Mandragora's imminent arrival, and our options on players like Sensi, Donsah etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)