Mario Lemina (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
the good news: he's very good defensively
the bad news: rest of him is very average
Tell me a single thing he did wrong today? Vs Genoa he had couple missed passes that were bit nerving, but not today, totally in controll at any sitaution. He could dribble and run with the ball too occasionally. Quick and strong, was like second nature to him to pick up loose balls and win all duels, and spread possession simply and precisely. Very corious to see him vs tougher oppositions.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Tell me a single thing he did wrong today? Vs Genoa he had couple missed passes that were bit nerving, but not today, totally in controll at any sitaution. He could dribble and run with the ball too occasionally. Quick and strong, was like second nature to him to pick up loose balls and win all duels, and spread possession simply and precisely. Very corious to see him vs tougher oppositions.
Or you could write, better than Padoin and Sturaro combined

Mar 9, 2006
he wasnt even pressed enough when he had a ball in his feet, it's frosinone

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5104548 said:
he wasnt even pressed enough when he had a ball in his feet, it's frosinone
That is true, I wanna see him vs better opponents, even if his debute game Genoa were tougher and he did well enough. But nontheless you perform one game at a time, and really very encouraging and impressive signs so far, he stands his ground and put on a great defensive wall kinda screening approach that gave Pogba and Pereyra the freedom to just focus on attacking. Reason for that post is what I responded to. I'm wondering where a holding midfielder holding down his defensive tasks well is supposed to have shown he is average in everything else but defending as Suns said.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That is true, I wanna see him vs better opponents, even if his debute game Genoa were tougher and he did well enough. But nontheless you perform one game at a time, and really very encouraging and impressive signs so far, he stands his ground and put on a great defensive wall kinda screening approach that gave Pogba and Pereyra the freedom to just focus on attacking. Reason for that post is what I responded to. I'm wondering where a holding midfielder holding down his defensive tasks well is supposed to have shown he is average in everything else but defending as Suns said.
People are in that mode where they don't want to praise any of our mercato moves. Even cuadrado is copping flack. Yet Inter had a great mercato. Imagine if we signed Melo. Not saying they didn't do well but people will downplay our signings. Lemina looks the goods. Calm, strong and capable.

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #372
    He's very good. Looks comfortable on the ball a lot more than I expected. Fantastic workrate and tackler. But we really shouldn't start him and Sturaro at the same time.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    who said he did anything wrong? I said the rest of his game is average besides his defensive abilities.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    He was very good today, but thats to be expected against an amatuer team. He is very convincing at his efforts to prove himself!
    :tup:

This. He's taking the opportunity afforded to him by our injuries and making the most of it. Doing what's asked of him and doing it well.

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #380
    KPB
    Nocerino - Ambrosini
    Van Bommel
    I thought Allegri only played all those together because of his limited options. I don't agree that he just prefers all muscle/workrate midfields, I think he wants a mix of flair and muscle. But anyway, the midfield combination you posted worked quite well for him for at least a season (when they had Ibra saving their asses too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)