Mario Lemina (2 Viewers)

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
he looks like he will easily surpass Sturaro and Pereyra for the CM spot behind Khedira soon, he looks very good, might even surpass Khedira and lock it down if Asamoah doesn't recover his form quickly.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why is everyone suddenly so excited about him.. Did everyone suddenly recover lost memories of seeing him play regularly? did I miss something?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most didnt know he existed less then a weak ago :D So I understand Hists question.

But on the other hand, its not hard to be excited by unknown quality thats put in pretty package. Young, promising, never seen before, said to have good qualities we prolly need. Not hard to look more appealing then a fairly average looking Sturaro or a near crippled Khedira at this point.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Most didnt know he existed less then a weak ago :D So I understand Hists question.

But on the other hand, its not hard to be excited by unknown quantity thats put in pretty package. Young, promising, never seen before, said to have good qualities we prolly need. Not hard to look more appealing then a fairly average looking Sturaro or a near crippled Khedira at this point.
did you just forget to mention padoin? :sergio:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Why is everyone suddenly so excited about him.. Did everyone suddenly recover lost memories of seeing him play regularly? did I miss something?
Pogba wasn't even in the Manchester United squad and look how he turned out.

If a player isn't playing regularly for his club, it doesn't mean he's a shit player.

I like this guy, he's young but still looks for ways to move the ball forward rather then stick his head down and pass the ball to the left or right.

Paratici certainly didn't sign him just to fill up the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)