AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #183
    Oh I don't mind it at all either. We hate these sort of players when they play for other teams, but when they are on your team you love em :D

Looking forward to watching him battle that pig Nainggolan this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    http://www.football-italia.net/72455/lemina-'del-piero-nedved-inspirations’

DP and nedved his inspirations.

He says he can play as "playmaker", so it means he could be useful as a ball passing DM. Lets hope so-
    He looks like a well rounded player. Has classic DM traits (very effective tackler, combative, mobile) but also has some AM/winger qualities (good dribbler, likes to pass quickly, has a few tricks, above average crosser). He sees himself as a box-to-box player, which makes most sense. In terms of style he looks somewhere between Vidal and Allan.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    He looks like a well rounded player. Has classic DM traits (very effective tackler, combative, mobile) but also has some AM/winger qualities (good dribbler, likes to pass quickly, has a few tricks, above average crosser). He sees himself as a box-to-box player, which makes most sense. In terms of style he looks somewhere between Vidal and Allan.

- - - Updated - - -

:D
    score first game ever ala vidal ? :tuttosport:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2015/09/01/will-juventus-take-mario-lemina-to-the-next-level/

Same thing Cheesio posted, just the original link.

Anyway, I liked what I saw of him during our pre season friendly, and it seems this kid was with Pogba when they won the u-20 WC.
    He rejected the call up from Gabon , probably trying to break in the French NT, but right now French NT is full of talents.
    He can play RB as well !!

We must give him a shot there. At worst he's Lichtsteiner-level..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Aslong as he covers Khedira´s perennial hole and do some good tackles here and there, ill be pleased.

He was a panic signing after all. Hopes he surprises me tho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)