Mario Lemina (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought Licht could do it with a little bit if training.
Licht did it, on some danish kid in CL, he like pulled his dick/nuts a little to put him off his game. Not angry lose your head kinda shit like Lemina, but solely to get into the head of your opponents lol.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You're seriously comparing that to say, Pogba, Marchisio, Khedira and Pereyra? Get out of the town.
I am only highlighting that they are all defensive with very limited passing range. Marchisio is our best passer and thats not okay. He is neither the new modric in talent nor is he javier zanetti fit.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The Lord is rubbing off on you.
Lord was almost 100% right this mercato. The only one he predicted wrong was KDB to City.
But please, after this horrible emotional ride in past couple of days, I just want to forget about what happened in the mercato, including that Lord thing

- - - Updated - - -

Licht did it, on some danish kid in CL, he like pulled his $#@!/nuts a little to put him off his game. Not angry lose your head kinda $#@! like Lemina, but solely to get into the head of your opponents lol.
So looks like Licht should be the teacher :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lord was almost 100% right this mercato. The only one he predicted wrong was KDB to City.
But please, after this horrible emotional ride in past couple of days, I just want to forget about what happened in the mercato, including that Lord thing
@AlexJuventino are you still alive? hows it goin? :rab:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I am only highlighting that they are all defensive with very limited passing range. Marchisio is our best passer and thats not okay. He is neither the new modric in talent nor is he javier zanetti fit.
Agree with Hist here. None of our midfielders are great passers. Marchisio is the best but that's not saying much. Let's wait and see.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marotta dampened some of my disappointment by bringing in this fine young Pepe Le pew. I'm actually excited and looking forward to see him play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)