Mario Götze (2 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
a goal from him tonight , all well, good game

but, is he really that impact guy ? he's not neymar or messi type of player. he definitely ain't a hazard type. He's more like ozil in calmness and vision. he's the high cortex guy..a tipical german if i may say that has a great anticipation, makes the defensive game and can win you a game. He's still very young and he's the biggest german talent out there no doubt. But there's something lacking..that extra thing.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
blʘndu;3360571 said:
20+ krasic and bonucci and you got him
Whoa, that's a little too much there.

We bought Krasic for 15M, but right now I say he can go for 10-12M if he doesn't start putting in better performances. We bought Bonucci for 15M too, but I think we can sell him for about 8M.

So, lets low ball. 18M euros worth of players + 20M = 38M.

That is way too much money, not to mention our lack of CBs.

20M + Krasic is more than fair IMO.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
blʘndu;3360317 said:

but, is he really that impact guy ? he's not neymar or messi type of player. he definitely ain't a hazard type. He's more like ozil in calmness and vision. he's the high cortex guy..a tipical german if i may say that has a great anticipation, makes the defensive game and can win you a game. He's still very young and he's the biggest german talent out there no doubt. But there's something lacking..that extra thing.
He's young so his impact on games is probably less than it can be relative to his ability. Make no mistake though he is going to be absolute class. Reminds of Del Piero a little to be honest. Classy but modest.

If we're going to buy a striker/AM I hope its Mario.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So many crazy talents out there, none will join Juventus. Stop dreaming. Götze, Hazard, Reus.. All off somewhere else.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
blʘndu;3360317 said:

I'd pick him instead of Neymar and Hazard in a heartbeat.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Gotze or Hazard...I couldn't choose. Probably would take Gotze though.
I think Gotze would be the better player and is not as one-dimensional as someone like Hazard. He would truly be a Dp replacement with his vision while Hazard would be more like Nani, very dynamic but inconsistent and replaceable.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Gotze
Kovacic
Neymar
Hazard
Jovetic
Reus
Lucas Moura
Damiao
G.Ramirez
Eriksen
Martin
Ayew
Shaqiri

We've got to get one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)