Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (4 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio takes over pirlo's position, but in a different style, we have no actual vidal replacement, but like 4 players with different skillsets that could attempt to fill the spot

Dybala is a good freekick taker. Pogba is supposed to be not bad at it either.
Dybala or Marchisio normally takes corners

The creative player would be the am

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Marchisio takes over pirlo's position, but in a different style, we have no actual vidal replacement, but like 4 players with different skillsets that could attempt to fill the spot

Dybala is a good freekick taker. Pogba is supposed to be not bad at it either.
Dybala or Marchisio normally takes corners

The creative player would be the am
We basically replace Vidal with a creative player and putting Marchisio instead of Pirlo which is shifting our creative spark from DM to AM

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's like Allegri said, we are attempting to play differently than last year, after change of personnel, so no point comparing the experienced outgoing players with the incoming new blood.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Zambrotta usually played a wing back with a winger or sided midfielder his secondary position but as a true CM I dont really remember him playing..
Camoranesi is a different type of player as he is less about speed and more about control and creativity - Camoranesi is one of my all time favorites
Cuadrado is more about speed and dribblings which are more required for a winger than a CM. Also Cuadrado will get lots of cards if we are to play him there...

The truth is with Vidal we lost some defensive abilities that are less seen on the eye more on results... Its not the end of the world losing Vidal and Pirlo as we have Marchisio who can take the Vidal type of duty and we could sign a creative player to play the Pirlo type of duty (not necessarily same positions)
Also we do not have a great FK taker with Pirlo and Tevez gone...
Also noticed Pogba is a very poor corner taker
As I already said myself, Camo and zambrotta were more suited to the role, in other words different players. Before Camo took his role, Zambrotta played in a wide role in a 4-3-1-2.

Zambrotta Tacchinardi Davids
Nedved

Though Zambrotta's interpretation of the role different to Camo's of course. ITs about the balance in midfield, as Camo and Zambrotta had more wide roles and Camo a more creative role, with Tacchinardi and Davids doing dirty work.
Same could work for Cuadrado going more wide, with Marchisio and Pogba going more central.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Zambrotta usually played a wing back with a winger or sided midfielder his secondary position but as a true CM I dont really remember him playing..
Camoranesi is a different type of player as he is less about speed and more about control and creativity - Camoranesi is one of my all time favorites
Cuadrado is more about speed and dribblings which are more required for a winger than a CM. Also Cuadrado will get lots of cards if we are to play him there...

The truth is with Vidal we lost some defensive abilities that are less seen on the eye more on results... Its not the end of the world losing Vidal and Pirlo as we have Marchisio who can take the Vidal type of duty and we could sign a creative player to play the Pirlo type of duty (not necessarily same positions)
Also we do not have a great FK taker with Pirlo and Tevez gone...
Also noticed Pogba is a very poor corner taker
Vidal means we lost defensive abilities as well as an inspirational attitude on the field. His energy and positivity was infectious, even when things weren't going well. With Vidal on the field you always knew that one great tackle or one great move or one great run into the attack after just making a tackle, could lift the team's spirits. Marchisio is a great player but simply doesn't have these attributes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
KdB would gladly move to Bayern IMO. Depends on what they offer though, I doubt they'll match city's bid.
If De Bruyne remotely has a brain, he'll go to bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure this changes anything about Goatse tho. Guardiola still needs a buttplug to sub in when Lewandowski or Mûller can play striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)