Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (3 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wow. It would really hurt to lose another of our "targets" to fucking Arsenal of all teams. Pathetic really. Sanchez, and potentially Gotze to a team that hasn't won shit in ages, and barely make it into the CL (only to be unceremoniously dumped in the first knockout stage on a regular/frequent basis) every year by finishing 4th (altho to be fair, the cunts managed 3rd last time out).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Money speaks B81, you know that
I also recall not so long ago that the esteemed Unibrow said if an opportunity presented itself, and a player fir the profile we are looking for, we would have no qualms about spending money on said player. Gotze definitely fits the profile. We had no problems dropping close to 40 large on Dybala, but we are hesitating when it comes to a far more proven player?!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I also recall not so long ago that the esteemed Unibrow said if an opportunity presented itself, and a player fir the profile we are looking for, we would have no qualms about spending money on said player. Gotze definitely fits the profile. We had no problems dropping close to 40 large on Dybala, but we are hesitating when it comes to a far more proven player?!
so you chose to ignore that both Rummenigge and Marotta said the decision is up to Gotze and that we would have got him if he didnt decide to stay at Bayern?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
would be a massive failure if Götze ends up leaving and we're not the club he ends up joining.
Failure by Götze, not by us.

+More popular league
+Closer culture (Germans generally do well)
+Bigger fee
+Bigger salary

-It's Arsenal

They can offer £35m and it comes out just under €50m. No failure there, there is nothing to suggest we are in the market for that value of player, nor would I want us to spend it on this guy.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Failure by Götze, not by us.

+More popular league
+Closer culture (Germans generally do well)
+Bigger fee
+Bigger salary

-It's Arsenal

They can offer £35m and it comes out just under €50m. No failure there, there is nothing to suggest we are in the market for that value of player, nor would I want us to spend it on this guy.
excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)