Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (29 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just because they can. They should get a new CB and a Giroud upgrade but they keep buying AMs.
True offcourse. But i'm thinking tactics here.

How do you put both players in the same team ?

I mean, its not madrid, stacked so "lets get the second best option in the world as a standin". Arsenal isnt really stacked

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So, how could Juventus have gotten Götze, on what wages at what fee, with wich persuasion, and what DS would have done it ?

Your "excuses" is a way of saying you refuse to accept reality. Like saying "its bad" but not how it could be better.
I can't buy a Ferrari because I can't afford one - excuse.
we've spent over 100m this summer.
But keep telling yourselves we don't have money when it doesn't fit your agenda.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we've spent over 100m this summer.
But keep telling yourselves we don't have money when it doesn't fit your agenda.
You see that as a reason why, I see it as a reason why not. Our net spend with Alex Sandro would be just over €40m, no point in just focusing on overall spending.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Gotze and ozil in the same team. How ?
This won't happen. It's pure garbage. If they honestly bought another AM with their current desperate need for a DM, it would be a failure talked about for generations. There would be novels written by prominent intellectuals (eg Bill Foxworthy, Steve Harvey) on this subject.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We probably did have the money, but chose to spend it on Dybala.
Player decided he didnt want to come here. Money wasent the issue, unless we talk wages.

Dybala is a most excellent signing

- - - Updated - - -

You see that as a reason why, I see it as a reason why not. Our net spend with Alex Sandro would be just over €40m, no point in just focusing on overall spending.
You are assuming it can think logically, whilst it cant even think.
Plenty of examples of that recently.

But the money wasent the dealbreaker. It was the player himself

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
That's my shtick man!

why say 38m payable in 3 years and 5.5m to the player when I can just post this smiley? :numnum:

weak, very weak sauce. Don't even read this.

I SAID DON'T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)