Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (9 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Full transcript of Sammer's press conference

bold: He lacks agility, explosiveness, and confidence.
You can't criticize a player more than that. He is coming

I'm already in a Beppe group on this forum
Gotze lack of agility and explosiveness? :lol:
If we signed him, pereyra would bench him :lol:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
So now people twisting Sammers words and interpreting it as a sign that Bayern want to get rid :lol:

They r all saying the same, that they wanna keep him, but that Götze has to step up this upcoming season. They r all pressuring him to make him aware, that the upcoming season is going to be crucial for him..no sugar for Götze.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bro if the god of french football couldn't get him to join real Madrid. What makes you think he will go to Barcelona? :D and I'm sure Nedved got the fat fuck in check. Lol
We shall see. I want Pogba to stay for a long time, but we simply can't compete when it comes to wages, and are currently a level below the likes of Barca, Real, and Bayern footballing wise as well.

Mar 4, 2007
We shall see. I want Pogba to stay for a long time, but we simply can't compete when it comes to wages, and are currently a level below the likes of Barca, Real, and Bayern footballing wise as well.
I know and I wish the kid stays with us for a long time. But he always said how he wants to be the next great french player for France and Juventus. I would have worried next season if he didn't showed this much desire to stay and wear the number ten. And also he is getting paid well for a 22 year old and in a few years we won't be that much far off from the teams you mentioned.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Level below those three in terms of finances and prestige, sure...

Level below them footballing wise..That's just blatantly wrong.

Bayern got humiliated by real and Barça in consecutive seasons.We on the other hand beat one and stood toe to toe with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)