Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (38 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
icemaη;5042158 said:
For the two year loan to happen, he'll have to renew with Bayern first. That's what Real did with Morata.
Even if they don't, it's possible the loan could then be a years loan when Juve will be obligated to buy, with Bayern having an effective buyback option in the second year if at all.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So according to the agent and Rummenigge the door is open for a Götze transfer?
So help me god if Beppe tries to lowball them with a 15m offer á la Draxler.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Hopefully his agent isn't using us to get Gotze an improved contract Sergio Ramos style
I doubt it, he is on high wages already and Bayern don't look like they would give a fuck if they lose him.

It looks like they wan't some guarantee for starting position of more playing time but that won't happen either with Guardiola, I expect him to be benched even more this season with Costa owning left side.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I doubt it, he is on high wages already and Bayern don't look like they would give a fuck if they lose him.

It looks like they wan't some guarantee for starting position of more playing time but that won't happen either with Guardiola, I expect him to be benched even more this season with Costa owning left side.
With Ribery and Martinez coming back and also Costa, Vidal
And lets not forget that Götze doesn't even want to play out wide and instead want to play in a free role as AM.

He should really leave.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No buybacks please. ONe is enuff
it seems the only way to get Gotze here.
Buy for 40 and resell for 50. Get someone after he goes back to Bayern. Sound practical to me.
Anyway even with a buyback everything depend on the player. Cause if Morata refuses to go back he'll stay at Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)