Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (25 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's either Gotze or cheap ass Marotta
We offer the player a wage we can support. As everyone in bayern says : "its up to the player"

And dont bitch about "just give him 8 mil and bring him". Think a moment

Gotze 8 mil ? How quickly do you think raiola will come with "OMFG THIS GUY EARNS MORE THEN POGBA, YOUR #10, GIVE POGBA 9 MIL

Oh any basically half the team will want an increase.

We have 6.5 mil as our wage cap. All the players get a wage percentage wase towards it

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
i want to bet on him staying. i trust Nostradamus that much. i would also bet that he joins us next summer
That's the thing. Nostradamus knows his stuff. But you would think bookmakers also know their stuff. So it's a hard choice.
I still trust the Lord though. Bookmakers also gave Real 70% chance of beating us in the semis

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Anyone else thing this deal might be done and Bayern are just waiting for the window to run down before announcing it so they don't upset their fans?

We seem to be awful quiet and it now seems that Bayern are making statements on how they wanna keep him and if he leaves it will be due to the players will kind of like and Vidal.

I can see us getting a 2 year loan which will ensure they don't loose their player, he gets valuable playing time before the Euros and he can return once Pep sees out his contract plus solving our AM problem and giving us time to find a proper replacement once the time comes.

Everybody wins :beppe:

Too good to be true :D

Technically, the best time to announce the Goetze sale would've been when they signed Vidal, so that they would be giving fans something to celebrate in return. Don't think the deal is wrapped up entirely, but yes, I do think the clubs have some sort of verbal agreement between them, with Juve having some sort of leverage (first right of refusal) if Goetze opts for a move.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015
We offer the player a wage we can support. As everyone in bayern says : "its up to the player"

And dont bitch about "just give him 8 mil and bring him". Think a moment

Gotze 8 mil ? How quickly do you think raiola will come with "OMFG THIS GUY EARNS MORE THEN POGBA, YOUR #10, GIVE POGBA 9 MIL

Oh any basically half the team will want an increase.

We have 6.5 mil as our wage cap. All the players get a wage percentage wase towards it
I agree with pretty much everything you say but in order to be a top team, we have to pay wages like a top team. Pogba's 9m salary is imminent, top teams will show up with cash loaded trucks and we should be able to at least match those salaries and also we have to think about the marketability top players would bring. We can keep a low wage cap like dortmund and lose all out top players like it's already happening or we can take a little bit more of risk and hope for a bigger reward.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The current odds

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with pretty much everything you say but in order to be a top team, we have to pay wages like a top team. Pogba's 9m salary is imminent, top teams will show up with cash loaded trucks and we should be able to at least match those salaries and also we have to think about the marketability top players would bring. We can keep a low wage cap like dortmund and lose all out top players like it's already happening or we can take a little bit more of risk and hope for a bigger reward.
Milan signed zlatan, gave him huge wages.

As a result, players renewing wouldnt just accept low wages. The consequence was players like flamini on 6mil and mexes on 4.5. majority was around 4-5 mil.

Milan sold everything and is shit since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)