Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (28 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Nothing official. Thread may be closed again very soon.
We may as well close all active transfer threads then.

I get closing a thread if a player extends a contract, or the transfer window ends, or if he gets traded to another team. But if there's still activity??

Too often I think posters here want to close transfer threads as a sour grapes, knee-jerk reaction to their frustrations about closing a potential transfer. As if shutting down the thread to hold any more public conversation on a player allows them to experience a "premature closure" -- so that they can move on because life is too emotionally difficult for them to keep threads like this open. Can't have that failure to close something keep nagging at us, right?

It's like deleting a contact on your phone of the girl you've been trying to bang, but you can't handle her rejection to date so you cope by making an emotional swipe.

And to that, I say: that's childish, so deal, OK?

If there's no news, there's little to post. And nobody is being forced to go back into transfer threads where they don't want to go. Just because you close the thread doesn't make the issue go away.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
In a rare moment of open mod dissent, I'm with j0ker on this topic. Probably because he plagiarized me. :D

Mods should not be in the business of vetting the likelihood of transfers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we were to sign Gotze and keep Vidal I`d say we can do some real damage in CL despite Tevez leaving...
Since Vidal left I think that even if we get Gotze we still need to address the defensive area of the team as Vidal was a defensive force for us that I dont think you noticed

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Off to UK if Bayern sell.
Tough where would he go?
MU seems packed there
City just bought Sterling
Liverpool packed and spent big on Benteke.
Arsenal? possible
Chelsea? packed as well

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Off to UK if Bayern sell.
Tough where would he go?
MU seems packed there
City just bought Sterling
Liverpool packed and spent big on Benteke.
Arsenal? possible
Chelsea? packed as well
Arsenal packed as well. Özil, Sanchez, Cazorla, Walcott all play similar positions.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
he obviously wants to stay another year. maybe next summer
Next Summer? when Klopp his beloved coach join Bayern?! c'mon. It's either this summer or never

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal packed as well. Özil, Sanchez, Cazorla, Walcott all play similar positions.
Dunno maybe they want him to play as first striker like he does for Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)