Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (10 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There were in all probability never any serious negotiations for Götze though.

And the concrete numbers as well as details of the deal (loan, straight buy, whatever) are very often just pure fabrications.
Come on we never had the financial power to buy both! There is no way Bayern would accept a loan move for a player like Goetze.(same for draxler)
But at the end of the day Beppe did acknowledge the Götze rumors. The other stuff you never know, they don't give us details. It's like Schalke for example, first they say they've not received an offer for Draxler and then and hour or two after they say they have turned down our offer. I'm guessing they've had our bid longer than that.

And I'm pretty sure that whoever Di Marzio and the rest of those guys source is very, very reliable. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was Beppe himself. Our team needs Di Marzio just as much as he needs them. If they start telling him for example fake info he will stop tweeting them out.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:
Did i say we should sell him ? No.
Does Pogba and Raiola want a sale ? We fans dont know. But its very possible that they have a clear idea that they discussed with Bepe.

If there has been a season agreed in wich he would move, then making big moves before the conclusion of that transfer, is a sensible thing

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well the financial expert on this forum thinks we can get both Götze and Martinez now when all this while he has been crushing peasants' dreams so you still have some hope I guess, Suns.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If we calculate a sale of Pogba next year we could. And it would make sense cause his replacements would be allready worked in.
But its a big risk.

Or we could actually be serious about not wanting to sell pogba ever.
Well if we anticipate a Pogba sale than of course. But as u said it's also pretty risky. Btw I only want veratti than :)

Any new names for the am spot ??

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well the financial expert on this forum thinks we can get both Götze and Martinez now when all this while he has been crushing peasants' dreams so you still have some hope I guess, Suns.
I didnt say that.

I said that given the unique situation, there could be a chance to sign Götze OR Javi Martinez , with the limiting factor beeing the player's desire and not finances. Financially we can.

I have not said we can sign both. UNLESS we have an agreement with a Pogba sale, and we pre-purchase replacements.
Its a possibility, but its very unlikely that Marotta would take such a risk, as it can ends with serious issues if Pogba would break a leg or something and the buyer is like "lol failed medical gtfo".

That Daidevil gif about you is painfully accurate. You do sometimes completely twist words out of context as you see fit ;)

Well if we anticipate a Pogba sale than of course. But as u said it's also pretty risky. Btw I only want veratti than :)

Any new names for the am spot ??
nope. But alot of people here will come up with repulsive names to piss off everyone

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I didnt say that.

I said that given the unique situation, there could be a chance to sign Götze OR Javi Martinez , with the limiting factor beeing the player's desire and not finances. Financially we can.

I have not said we can sign both. UNLESS we have an agreement with a Pogba sale, and we pre-purchase replacements.
Its a possibility, but its very unlikely that Marotta would take such a risk, as it can ends with serious issues if Pogba would break a leg or something and the buyer is like "lol failed medical gtfo".

That Daidevil gif about you is painfully accurate. You do sometimes completely twist words out of context as you see fit ;)

nope. But alot of people here will come up with repulsive names to piss off everyone
Well maybe we will again try for draxler, even though heldt used pretty strong words.
Realistically who do u think we could sign for that position?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes, we're signing Gotze. Great idea to unlock this thread.
What u on about ? We already have a deal with Bayern.

We are waiting for Götze's decision and it seems he'll take a paycut to join us.It seems the likely scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe we will again try for draxler, even though heldt used pretty strong words.
It mostly depends on who is available.It's very hard to tell at this point.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yes, we're signing Gotze. Great idea to unlock this thread.
Don't think it was every locked :D

- - - Updated - - -

But at the end of the day Beppe did acknowledge the Götze rumors. The other stuff you never know, they don't give us details. It's like Schalke for example, first they say they've not received an offer for Draxler and then and hour or two after they say they have turned down our offer. I'm guessing they've had our bid longer than that.

And I'm pretty sure that whoever Di Marzio and the rest of those guys source is very, very reliable. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was Beppe himself. Our team needs Di Marzio just as much as he needs them. If they start telling him for example fake info he will stop tweeting them out.
Would be very surprised if it was Beppe himself, but Marzio is as reliable as they come, yes.

Let me put it this way, if a story is actually being reported by virtually everyone, it's extremely likely that there's at least some contacts between the clubs. What bothers me is that sometimes random rumoured figures or a rumour mentioned by one random guy on twitter or La Stampa is treated as the turth at times.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, Balotelli is a name just to piss off people, but Sneijder is a name that fit Marotta's parameters, old, cheap but used to be very talented and there were links previously to him.
I was referring to Sneijder, but Balotelli is a far better example offcourse :D
Don't think it was every locked :D
yeah, i was just gonna ask if it was ever locked. My lurking skills would have failed me if it was
Heldt isnt a women. Men get angry and shout, then calm down and swallow Beppe's load.
What u on about ? We already have a deal with Bayern.

We are waiting for Götze's decision and it seems he'll take a paycut to join us.It seems the likely scenario.
Would be nice if player or his lazy agent would come out and say something tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)