Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (9 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Basically, Götze told him he wanted to stay, and they now act like he's getting a second chance.
This is gonna be a very awkward season for him and Guardiola, and i will enjoy watching them suffer.

I also hope he's on the bench 180 minutes when we knock out Bayern thanks to an excellent Draxler+Dybala performance. And that Vidal plays but $#@!s up consistantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically, this could indeed also mean the board is acting like "Did everyone see how we want to give Götze a second chance ? Look at him leaving on his own will now, the schweinehund!"

But i dont believe thats the case.
I also have the feeling we will get Bayern in the knockout phase... and eliminate them.

Vidal will regret leaving us and Gotze will regret not leaving them :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This guy approves.

they're losing Di Maria.Maybe they could sign him as early as this yr coz they need a 'big name' lol
They are making a push now for glitzy signings to rival the two Spanish teams, they have to constantly tell everyone how they are the biggest club etc, it's part of their policy.

I suppose that works better when you are not relatively garbage.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I never got how bad these clubs deal their business
Its not that hard to actually do that.

Get Darmian, Sandro and Subotic or Hummels.

then splash the cash on a crazy good central holding midfielder. Like Javi Martinez.

After that, spend on whatever the fuck you want. You're now shiny AND winning

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
close thread

all the salty tears

-=DJANGO=-, .AB., Albertmare, Alen, AlexJuventino, Ali, am0110, Bianconero81, Bianconero_Aus, bobeAle, BottomLine, CalcioJuventus, campionesidd, Collaguazo, CrimsonianKing, Daddi, delpierofan82, doesnt matter, electricRoo, EyeC_U, fabsi, fredrik, Friend, Gaetano Scirea, gagych, GarfielD, hojo_samurai, icemaη, Inglip, italiacalcio10, JCK, Jem83, juvefan, JuveJay, JuveMkd, JuventinoCL, juventinovero, Juventus 32, JuventusMark, kamyar zz5, kao_ray, khalidkassim, Khunglongkhelua, Kieselguhr Kid, king Ale, King of Kings, kistos, Ledje, Lemon318, littlePrince, LordBendtner, lucabrasi9tre, Luftwaffles, memo, Mohad, murzik, Nightcrawler, Nzoric, Orgut, Paolino, Prototype, Rabbit, rakib567, RAMI¹⁰, Rapahel, ridenko, Roman, Sad Statue, Scottish, sebastian, Sinazzz, Suns, Tanu_Mz, thepaolocarmine, thirteen, Trequartista, ultrasfan, Valerio., viking1897, vodka, YY11, Zacheryah, Zé Tahir

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm surprised United haven't offered the Earth for Hummels, tbh. He's just what they need. They have the cash, he has mentioned a few times how he'd make that move, and Dortmund is not a big pond.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
close thread

all the salty tears

-=DJANGO=-, .AB., Albertmare, Alen, AlexJuventino, Ali, am0110, Bianconero81, Bianconero_Aus, bobeAle, BottomLine, CalcioJuventus, campionesidd, Collaguazo, CrimsonianKing, Daddi, delpierofan82, doesnt matter, electricRoo, EyeC_U, fabsi, fredrik, Friend, Gaetano Scirea, gagych, GarfielD, hojo_samurai, icemaη, Inglip, italiacalcio10, JCK, Jem83, juvefan, JuveJay, JuveMkd, JuventinoCL, juventinovero, Juventus 32, JuventusMark, kamyar zz5, kao_ray, khalidkassim, Khunglongkhelua, Kieselguhr Kid, king Ale, King of Kings, kistos, Ledje, Lemon318, littlePrince, LordBendtner, lucabrasi9tre, Luftwaffles, memo, Mohad, murzik, Nightcrawler, Nzoric, Orgut, Paolino, Prototype, Rabbit, rakib567, RAMI¹⁰, Rapahel, ridenko, Roman, Sad Statue, Scottish, sebastian, Sinazzz, Suns, Tanu_Mz, thepaolocarmine, thirteen, Trequartista, ultrasfan, Valerio., viking1897, vodka, YY11, Zacheryah, Zé Tahir
The delusion was VERY strong. :D

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
For a moment, I thought the dream was possible. The way Vidal was sold, so quickly and out of nowhere, made me think Juve and bayern made a two way agreement for the players.

Now lets get Draxler and turn him into a superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)