Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (41 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fuck this guy. If he has to put us on hold as he waits for "better" offers he can get stuffed. I wonder how it looks to Draxler being put on the back burner while we wait on someone better. I think there's more of a chance for complacency and a willingness to leave after a while with Gotze. Draxler seems like the type of player hell bent on proving himself at the highest level and he could stay for a long time.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We have to remember that he is a Bayern fan and has his fam there so it is understandable but we cant wait forever.
That's why it's a pipe dram to sign him. The same goes for Isco. Some people will go full retard here once we seal Draxler "but Gotze was to be taken, Beppe didn't push enough".

Gotze was never an option for us and he never considered joining us that's my bet. All he wanted to do is to use our interest and put some pressure on Bayern's management as well as Guardiola. I'm sure Gotze would prefer to sit one more year on the bench and wait for Guardiola to go than to come here.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I don't think with the likes of Pirlo, Tevez, Vidal, Pepe, Ogbonna, and soon Llorente and hopefully Isla, off our books we'd have that much of a problem offering him the 6mil wages (plus some performance related bonuses), he might want. It's just that are we willing to set someone apart from the whole pack of earners here, that far in our wage structure?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The thing that pisses me off is that he will have to decide for at least 2 weeks and meanwhile we have to wait.What is that treatment to us.Like we are some Serie C mid table club.He is a Bayern fan,he is not sure if he want's to come?Fuck him. Let him support his favorite club and ride the bench.He will never come here for multiple reasons and I don't know why the fuck we are paying that much attention to this chubby motherfucker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
vidal is possibly the greatstes DM Juventus has ever had. the fact that he scored a shit ton of goals and was an offesnvie power is a plus.

i dont get why people want to sell him after only 1 "bad" year. he was gaining form by end of season, and in coppa he looked to have gained his offensive power.

entertin me here, folks: if it's ok to sell a player after 1 bad year, is it ok if our players ask to leave if we have one season where we dont qualify for CL or dont win serie a?

say this season we dont win serie a, are u ok with pogba, khedira, draxler/gotze and morata to move? because if u are willing to abandon a player, dont be surpried if the players abandon u too when things go bad. and things will go bad.
:tup:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
vidal is possibly the greatstes DM Juventus has ever had. the fact that he scored a $#@! ton of goals and was an offesnvie power is a plus.

i dont get why people want to sell him after only 1 "bad" year. he was gaining form by end of season, and in coppa he looked to have gained his offensive power.

entertin me here, folks: if it's ok to sell a player after 1 bad year, is it ok if our players ask to leave if we have one season where we dont qualify for CL or dont win serie a?

say this season we dont win serie a, are u ok with pogba, khedira, draxler/gotze and morata to move? because if u are willing to abandon a player, dont be surpried if the players abandon u too when things go bad. and things will go bad.
do you think the reason is just 1 bad year performance?

we abandoned matri, quaqliarella, martinez, pepe, pazienza, ogbonna, de ceglie, vucinic etc
but there was no question like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)