Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (10 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Sky now saying that Juve will take some time in their search for a trequartista. The two names are Draxler and Götze. Unless Allegri wants a to change formations and then they will get Cuadrado.

This is bs

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Sky now saying that Juve will take some time in their search for a trequartista. The two names are Draxler and Götze. Unless Allegri wants a to change formations and then they will get Cuadrado.

This is bs
this will not end well unless we already have the player in the bag and just waiting for the right time to announce him.

Jul 20, 2012
negative: Vidal deal was last minute. Will take forever to find a ¾ista. In the end Saponara #10.
positive: Waiting for Vidal medical with replacement already in the bag that's not Saponara or Diamanti.
So this is what i think. I dont think Draxler will leave Schalke becUse they wont sell for the rumored price that gdm is mentioning. I think our only realistic shot is Götze because i feel like that is partially why we sold Vidal. Otherwise i dont evem know what to think

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
all the people fapping over Göetze and were actually thinking Bayern would give us Goetze for getting Vidal for cheap right now :lol: , u gotta admit it, Marotta don fcked up hard this time, he's done great for us, but when you have to critique his mistakes u should..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)