Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (7 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We surely tried and they most defenitely told us get bent. They have the advantage and bidding sum we are willing to take, apparently the option of Vidal staying isn't on the table and wouldn't need to entertain the notion of sacrificing their super youngster.

Even if they were, they could easily find suitors to sell him for 60-70m IMO.
Maybe they want Vidal so bad, we said "fine but we want gotze", but valuations are different.

Maybe Bayern is paying the full 36 mil + bonus. Maybe Götze would be an installment deal

Dare i say it, from financial pov, gotze for vidal is a steal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We can't entertain that assumption otherwise we're gullible morons according to our Messi lover Osman.
You seriously think we can get Götze whatsoever, honestly? Why, give me a single realistic reason for it, how could this be done?

However I look it, I can't see, what do you see? The sum he would cost for them to even consider it, the astronomical salary he would have that would blow up our wage budget (hus current one is big already, imagine raise), the fact they could find 4-5 clubs in EPL or Spanish duo who would offer alot more and player would defenitely be more keen for most defenitely. In what scenario makes us likely to get the little darling of German top talents?

That is if we are entertaining the thought they could be dumb enough to consider a sale, which takes alot to assume.

So in essence, how the notion of signing him anything but easy way for likes of Gazzetta to sell easy issues?

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
2011: Aguero
2012: Cavani
2013: Jovetic
2014: ???
2015: Gotze

I want to fap SO FUCKING BAD but I know what will happen. Adobe Flash will freeze up and ill have blue balls.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe they want Vidal so bad, we said "fine but we want gotze", but valuations are different.

Maybe Bayern is paying the full 36 mil + bonus. Maybe Götze would be an installment deal

Dare i say it, from financial pov, gotze for vidal is a steal.
Dare I say it, wake up from your little dream?

They have zero incentive or need to sacrifice a big young asset when all they seem to need for Vidal is just bid the amount we would find acceptable.

Especially when Götze market value tight now is probably 20m above Vidals apparently.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Go where exactly.

Madrid got cryboi james
Fuckcelona has Iniesta
LOLchester shit and united arent desperate for a cam
Arse got Ozil
Chelsea doesnt play a fancy cam
Monaco is rekt forever
PSG got pastore, the french arent keen on victorious germans rolling in

Osman, go where exactly ?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Are we in a position to tell them Götze now or no Vidal, take it or leave it?
the deal is not done yet. we dont know the official statements from both clubs regardless the deal. Marotta is still in Germany (probably negotiating Vidal, but still...). i dont expect him to get back with Gotze, its very unlikely actually, but i wouldnt be surprised if he actually does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)