Mario Götze - AM - Bayern Munich (40 Viewers)

Will Beppe get him?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"happy to be here but it takes two sides" kind of comments suggest it
to say they push him out is a bit to much imo.
but he clearly seems to be unhappy with the situation.
i predict the starting line up will not include him...

------------Alonso
-------Vidal-------Thiago
Robben---------------Costa/Ribery
---------Lewandowski

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
to say they push him out is a bit to much imo.
but he clearly seems to be unhappy with the situation.
i predict the starting line up will not include him...

------------Alonso
-------Vidal-------Thiago
Robben---------------Costa/Ribery
---------Lewandowski
He is already gone
They even bought a player (Costa) to fill where Götze would play most of the time

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Forced out a pillar :lol:

If by that you mean, we sold a player who wanted to leave us because he felt we aren't good enough for him, then sure, we forced out a pillar.
I'm glad we agree

We didn't force him out but we didn't do much to keep him either. More like, "hey boss I have a job offer somewhere else". "Okay when do leave?"
More like
"Yo Arturo, wanna play at Bayern?"
" Sure why not"
"kk I'm at the airport already, sent you a cab"

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You certainly make interesting points
I think that Schweinsteiger -> ManU and Vidal -> Bayern situations were very similar. Both kinda "always wanted" to play at their new club. Both have been quoted to like the clubs (Vidal prior to 2011, Schweinsteiger never made a secret out of his interest regarding playing abroad one day) And yet both players would have finished their careers at Juve/Bayern respectively if there weren't problems with Allegri/Pep. Vidal abused as Treq + suits Conte-game more. Schweinsteiger never got trusted by Pep, ppl say the Spaniard didn't respect him as a player and captain

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Forced :lol:

I'm glad someone from Tuz was at the negotiating table that day so we all can get the facts as they actually happened

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think that Schweinsteiger -> ManU and Vidal -> Bayern situations were very similar. Both kinda "always wanted" to play at their new club. Both have been quoted to like the clubs (Vidal prior to 2011, Schweinsteiger never made a secret out of his interest regarding playing abroad one day) And yet both players would have finished their careers at Juve/Bayern respectively if there weren't problems with Allegri/Pep
Vidal has a problem with allegri ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)