Mario Balotelli (9 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I think the whole fuss being made about him swapping shirts at halftime is ridiculous. Criticize him for doing fuck all since he has signed for Liverpool, fair enough, but for the media and club to attack him for swapping shirts at halftime is just dumb. Many players do it, pretty sure I've seen Juve players do it, and I believe Pepe was the one who asked Balotelli for his shirt, so it isn't like Mario did it out of spite...fucking English media :sergio:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think the whole fuss being made about him swapping shirts at halftime is ridiculous. Criticize him for doing fuck all since he has signed for Liverpool, fair enough, but for the media and club to attack him for swapping shirts at halftime is just dumb. Many players do it, pretty sure I've seen Juve players do it, and I believe Pepe was the one who asked Balotelli for his shirt, so it isn't like Mario did it out of spite...fucking English media :sergio:
It doesn't bother me at all. I actually like Balotelli and think we need to adjust our play to suit his needs. Slow things down a bit. Methodically work the ball into the box instead insisting on this breakneck stuff from last season. Brendon's being stubborn and the media are just scapegoating the shit out of Balo. If anyone is at fault it's the manager, for not managing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It doesn't bother me at all. I actually like Balotelli and think we need to adjust our play to suit his needs. Slow things down a bit. Methodically work the ball into the box instead insisting on this breakneck stuff from last season. Brendon's being stubborn and the media are just scapegoating the shit out of Balo. If anyone is at fault it's the manager, for not managing.
@Kyle

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A player like Balo is going to be under the microscope all the time, sadly that is the sort of player he is, I think Liverpool as you said need to be patient with him.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Balotelli. He is a childish cunt and an over-rated sack of shit.

He is nowhere near good enough for teams to keep being patient with him and giving him chances. Suarez might be a retard, but he is 10 times the player this pseudo footballer is ever going to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)