Mario Balotelli (63 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
self-fulfilling prophecy which only adds to balos defense. The 2 main scapegoats ought to be prandelli and marchisio, in that order.
LOL

No one is blaming Balotelli. It's Prandelli's fault he left his best forward home and brought that overrated fuck with him.

And I see you're still sticking with your Marchisio non-sense. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers. :smile:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
LOL

No one is blaming Balotelli. It's Prandelli's fault he left his best forward home and brought that overrated fuck with him.

- - - Updated - - -

de rossi says hi, also you are the last person to talk sense these days, i dont know if you are intentionally trying to sound like RUS but it's working

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I get all the reservation about Balotelli, but NO ONE sticks up for him except his own agent it seems. Sure, that might be a red flag for everyone BUT me, but look at how quickly the media targets him, follows him every where he goes and makes him the scapegoat for every team he is on. These italian newspapers and cheap papers in England always had to sell papers and what better way to get a headline than blow something up out of context regarding balotelli?

The media LOVES to follow this guy more than anyone else in Italy and at 23 years old and this happening since he was 18 at Inter, imagine the psychological effects that would have on a young player always being thrown in the spot light for the wrong reasons? Personally, I blame the media for wanting to sell papers and attacking him. Just look at the newspapers after the world cup. Ruthless. He wasn't the only one playing poorly.

As far as him at Juve, I think the poor guy needs mental development to grow his game and build on his talent. The guy should have been a bit more nurtured ESPECIALLY being the only black on the italian team. I mean, how many times do you think this guy gets these racists comments from people in his own country he is trying to represent? Just look at all the dumb $#@!s here (some will reply right after this) that say the same $#@!ty comments? If people are that dumb here attacking Balo, imagine the idiots in a racist nation that are in shouting distance to the player? I don't care how good or professional you are, everyone has a breaking point and being the ONE minority on Italy must be a nightmare considering the racist $#@! that happens in stadiums. Our own fans do it.

The guy has talent. He is at a $#@! club with $#@! coaches and the ONLY coach worth anything that he has had was Mourinho and he had to deal with him as a teenager. I'd like to think Balo has a bit thicker skin now and IMO at 23 is at the perfect age to use his adolescent mistakes and learn from them while he still can from the champs we have (Vidal, Buffon, Pirlo, etc)...Man City was all about egos, not here and Conte teaches work ethic so I won't be convinced he wouldn't succeed here.

I say bring him and give him a shot. And if somehow it is true we can get him for free we would be absolutely retarded for not trying.
You can't change the fact media are following him all the time. Now Juve is the most attacked club in Italy as well. If he's targeted so much at other clubs imagine the crusade against him while he'd be here. For Milan he dives all the time and media don't make fuss about it. Now imagine him diving or getting a red here. Juve will be attacked more and he'd be too. For those reasons I'm not sure he should come here tbh. He can't handle the pressure there how could he do it here? It'll be much tougher at Juve, trust me.

Yes the talent is there but he's rejecting to use it and work on it properly. If Conte doesn't think he can fix this guy then we shouldn't be after him at all. It's not like he didn't have champs at NT to help him grow. NT team contains a lot of Juve players along with DDR and a few others. He had Tevez at City and it didn't help.

You think the guy can be fixed. I think it's impossible. He could grow up around his 30's but that's unlikely either.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
de rossi says hi, also you are the last person to talk sense these days, i dont know if you are intentionally trying to sound like RUS but it's working
De Rossi was bashing Balotelli for his "who gives a fuck" attitude in the Uruguay match, and rightfully so. For some reason, only you couldn't see that, probably one of the most biased persons on the forum. How convenient.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
De Rossi was bashing Balotelli for his "who gives a fuck" attitude in the Uruguay match, and rightfully so. For some reason, only you couldn't see that, probably one of the most biased persons on the forum. How convenient.

singling out one player right after a major loss and throwing em under the bus, ya thats totally not blaming. As for rightfully, no not rightfully no player should speak about happens within the group especially since de rossi was just as bad. If he really was a true senator hed take the blame and ask his countrymen to forgive him for letting them down. As for the bias comment, like i said nice going RUS.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
singling out one player right after a major loss and throwing em under the bus, ya thats totally not blaming. As for rightfully, no not rightfully no player should speak about happens within the group especially since de rossi was just as bad. If he really was a true senator hed take the blame and ask his countrymen to forgive him for letting them down. As for the bias comment, like i said nice going RUS.
This isn't the first Balotelli encounter where he disappointed. He didn't show any glimpse of improvement for his mistakes. De Rossi was a useful player in 2006 for Italy, even when he clearly was a troubled one. Look at him afterwards and compare him with that douchebag you seem to love to defend because it's the unpopular idea.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This isn't the first Balotelli encounter where he disappointed. He didn't show any glimpse of improvement for his mistakes. De Rossi was a useful player in 2006 for Italy, even when he clearly was a troubled one. Look at him afterwards and compare him with that douchebag you seem to love to defend because it's the unpopular idea.
when did i defend balo? i dont like the player and i thought he was mediocre this WC, but guess so was the whole italian NT bar a couple of players. The thing is the press is going hard after him unfairly imo if we had to single out individuals who should shoulder most of the blame it would be prandelli and marchisio.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: This "player" insulted the coach at half time and told to the other teammates to go to hell. We're gonna close our eyes and act like if nothing happened?

Boo-hoo, poor Balo, victim of another media assault. Oh, I got it: probably because he's black. :tup: Racists.

He's the worst attitude I've ever seen in a sport-man, he thinks to be God in earth and can't even handle the pressure. He makes ridiculous comments like "If we beat Costa Rica, I want a kiss from the queen", "I don't know Costa Rica's goalkeepers (who's had a tremendous season) or any of their players", and then misses two clear chances shooting straight to that keeper. He's insulted journalists more than once just cause he didn't like questions, and so on.

He's just an overrated player and has a shit attitude and character. And this is widely known.

But hey, let's keep insulting De Rossi cause he dared of talking about Balotelli in the post-match after he didn't do "nothing". :tup: Just fucked it all up in the dressing room during a decisive match. :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: This "player" insulted the coach at half time and told to the other teammates to go to hell. We're gonna close our eyes and act like if nothing happened?

Boo-hoo, poor Balo, victim of another media assault. Oh, I got it: probably because he's black. :tup: Racists.

He's the worst attitude I've ever seen in a sport-man, he thinks to be God in earth and can't even handle the pressure. He makes ridiculous comments like "If we beat Costa Rica, I want a kiss from the queen", "I don't know Costa Rica's goalkeepers (who's had a tremendous season) or any of their players", and then misses two clear chances shooting straight to that keeper. He's insulted journalists more than once just cause he didn't like questions, and so on.

He's just an overrated player and has a shit attitude and character. And this is widely known.

But hey, let's keep insulting De Rossi cause he dared of talking about Balotelli in the post-match after he didn't do "nothing". :tup: Just fucked it all up in the dressing room during a decisive match. :lol:
so do you blame him for italy going out?

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
De Rossi "just as bad"? He did not even play FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

so do you blame him for italy going out?
Not that I give a shit about Italy's NT, but... Yeah, I blame him. Not JUST him, but I blame him. This theory that says "If it's not totally 100% his fault, then you can't say shit about someone" is ridiculous.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I honestly only blame balo for seeming disinterested after the english game and that idiotic foul for the nonsense yellow in the uruguay game. To be honest the fault is prandelli's, he called some shiiiiit players and had retarded formations.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL

No one is blaming Balotelli. It's Prandelli's fault he left his best forward home and brought that overrated $#@! with him.

- - - Updated - - -

:pint:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
who else do you blame?
As I said earlier in some thread of these (probably that of the World Cup, but I don't remember shit), primarly Prandelli in two ways, one specific (the match vs Uruguay) and another general, for his 4 years at the National Team where, working with some good material and the support of everyone, he couldn't put together shit: not a proven line-up, not proven players, everything was fucking new every match, and also in the good results that Italy got lately, there's few merit of him (i.e. he gave a great challenge to Spain in group stage in 2012 with 3-5-2, then in the final he plays with a 4-man defence and fucks everything up). He also can't motivate the team properly or has the control of the situation like great coaches do. In the match against Uruguay, I blame him for how he handled the match; it's ok to sub Balotelli after the shit he's done in the dressing room, but you can't leave alone up there an Immobile that was already having an horrible match and isn't suited (yet?) to these scenarios. It was also a chance to partner him with Cerci, with whom he's done wonders at Torino, or another SS that can feed him, Insigne, Cassano. If you're really so DUMB to put a CM, and that means that you will be pressed TOTALLY by Uruguay, having no deep players on the pitch, then AT LEAST put someone with proper balls or experience, like Thiago Motta. No, fucking Parolo. And then AGAIN, when you see Immobile is struggling in his "alone against everyone" situation ad can't even stop a ball, what you do? With the 0-0, you put Cassano alone striker, that has not physical ability and suffers the heat tremendously, ALSO lowering the baricenter of the team that was alreay being pressed by Uruguay. :lol: Genius. TERRIBLE, terrible handling of the match. Maybe he'll improve with years, but after the shit of June 24th there can be no doubt about the fact that Prandelli failed miserably in his 4 year-reign at Italy.

Then there are other players that played a bad World Cup. Motta, Paletta, Bonucci (his man-marking on the goal is atrocious, and it's man-marking, cause following the mathc it was clear that his man on set pieces was always Godin), Immobile, Chiellini, Cassano, De Sciglio, and so on. But I can't blame them for not behaving like true players, whilst I can do so for that turd Mariotelli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There's no crying in baseball!

- - - Updated - - -

You can't change the fact media are following him all the time. Now Juve is the most attacked club in Italy as well. If he's targeted so much at other clubs imagine the crusade against him while he'd be here. For Milan he dives all the time and media don't make fuss about it. Now imagine him diving or getting a red here. Juve will be attacked more and he'd be too. For those reasons I'm not sure he should come here tbh. He can't handle the pressure there how could he do it here? It'll be much tougher at Juve, trust me.

Yes the talent is there but he's rejecting to use it and work on it properly. If Conte doesn't think he can fix this guy then we shouldn't be after him at all. It's not like he didn't have champs at NT to help him grow. NT team contains a lot of Juve players along with DDR and a few others. He had Tevez at City and it didn't help.

You think the guy can be fixed. I think it's impossible. He could grow up around his 30's but that's unlikely either.
Tevez went on a golfing sabbatical in the middle of a contract. Doesn't that tell you SOMETHING about that club? All ego, little professionalism. Same goes to Milan when you are surrounding by novice coaching, retards like Muntari and racist fans all the time.

Juventus is the most attacked club sure but I'd rather be a player in an attacked club rather than the sole focal point of all attacks in the media like Balotelli is.

- - - Updated - - -

who else do you blame?
And since when are we blaming any single person for the Italy fiasco? Wasn't it Balotelli that got the 3 points against England? Wasn't it the entire team choking against Costa Rica and another poor team result against Uruguay? I mean, let's be honest here, Prandelli isn't exactly a tactical genius is he? Italy went out because the team sucked and England was just as bad if not worse. They were outplayed and smarted and Prandelli has some shitty decisions.

Blame Marchisio for a call that shouldn't have been a straight red. Blame Balotelli because like Marchisio, they were apparently the only 2 players on the italian team on the pitch. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
However, the same paper also adds that Juve coach Antonio Conte is not happy with the idea, as he does not feel Balotelli will fit into his hard-working team ethic.

There could also be problems with some senior members of the Italy squad not wanting Balotelli at the club.
Still no quotes, just typical Italian media trying to outsell the other two clown papers.

If it isn't OTM it ain't worth reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)