Mario Balotelli (4 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't think he's worth the trouble he would likely cause, even if he was free. Especially if it's true the extent to which he fell out with the Azzurri senatori, most of them being Juve players.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Don't think he's worth the trouble he would likely cause, even if he was free. Especially if it's true the extent to which he fell out with the Azzurri senatori, most of them being Juve players.
You dont believe everything you hear. Juve is the perfect team for him. Though he is not the perfect player for Juve

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope we don't get him. He's got potential but he's throwing it out of the window just like Cassano. If he was worth something Wenger or someone else would offer 20m and there wouldn't be a problem. Instead Raiola wants to use his own money to buy him from Milan? Why would a third party company buy him and loan him to us for free? Watch him being unhappy with bench role to Llorente. He complains too much yet does too little. I don't want him here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why would Raiola buy him? Maybe he wants out of Milan and they aren't going to sell him except aboard. My bet is Raiola is doing both a favor and letting Juventus unleash him and get him straight.j

Goodness, he would do well here.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Why would Raiola buy him? Maybe he wants out of Milan and they aren't going to sell him except aboard. My bet is Raiola is doing both a favor and letting Juventus unleash him and get him straight.j

Goodness, he would do well here.
We don't know if he would do well here. Conte requires from his players full sacrifice. Remember Cassano's comment about Juve players being like soldiers? It's true you know it. I realize we bought Tevez and Conte manages him well but Tevez is exactly the opposite to Balotelli on the pitch. Balotelli on the pitch looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck and he's just 23yo. If he can't do well under the pressure at Milan try to imagine what it will look like here.

Most of the time we're on the same side Hustini (433, youth, Marchisio and all that) but not this time. I'd accept him ONLY if Conte said yes. I'm having doubts if there's a single coach that can set him straight. Prandelli didn't do it nor Mourinho could. Mancini and Allegri are born losers so I don't count them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We don't know if he would do well here. Conte requires from his players full sacrifice. Remember Cassano's comment about Juve players being like soldiers? It's true you know it. I realize we bought Tevez and Conte manages him well but Tevez is exactly the opposite to Balotelli on the pitch. Balotelli on the pitch looks like he doesn't give a flying fuck and he's just 23yo. If he can't do well under the pressure at Milan try to imagine what it will look like here.

Most of the time we're on the same side Hustini (433, youth, Marchisio and all that) but not this time. I'd accept him ONLY if Conte said yes. I'm having doubts if there's a single coach that can set him straight. Prandelli didn't do it nor Mourinho could. Mancini and Allegri are born losers so I don't count them.
I get all the reservation about Balotelli, but NO ONE sticks up for him except his own agent it seems. Sure, that might be a red flag for everyone BUT me, but look at how quickly the media targets him, follows him every where he goes and makes him the scapegoat for every team he is on. These italian newspapers and cheap papers in England always had to sell papers and what better way to get a headline than blow something up out of context regarding balotelli?

The media LOVES to follow this guy more than anyone else in Italy and at 23 years old and this happening since he was 18 at Inter, imagine the psychological effects that would have on a young player always being thrown in the spot light for the wrong reasons? Personally, I blame the media for wanting to sell papers and attacking him. Just look at the newspapers after the world cup. Ruthless. He wasn't the only one playing poorly.

As far as him at Juve, I think the poor guy needs mental development to grow his game and build on his talent. The guy should have been a bit more nurtured ESPECIALLY being the only black on the italian team. I mean, how many times do you think this guy gets these racists comments from people in his own country he is trying to represent? Just look at all the dumb fucks here (some will reply right after this) that say the same shitty comments? If people are that dumb here attacking Balo, imagine the idiots in a racist nation that are in shouting distance to the player? I don't care how good or professional you are, everyone has a breaking point and being the ONE minority on Italy must be a nightmare considering the racist shit that happens in stadiums. Our own fans do it.

The guy has talent. He is at a shit club with shit coaches and the ONLY coach worth anything that he has had was Mourinho and he had to deal with him as a teenager. I'd like to think Balo has a bit thicker skin now and IMO at 23 is at the perfect age to use his adolescent mistakes and learn from them while he still can from the champs we have (Vidal, Buffon, Pirlo, etc)...Man City was all about egos, not here and Conte teaches work ethic so I won't be convinced he wouldn't succeed here.

I say bring him and give him a shot. And if somehow it is true we can get him for free we would be absolutely retarded for not trying.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
as much as i cant stand balo, but imagine if it had been him to pull what marchisio did, he didnt even get the red card and hes getting all the blame
The difference is that it would have been predictable coming from Balo unlike Marchisio. I read somewhere that this was Marchisio's first ever direct red.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I get all the reservation about Balotelli, but NO ONE sticks up for him except his own agent it seems. Sure, that might be a red flag for everyone BUT me, but look at how quickly the media targets him, follows him every where he goes and makes him the scapegoat for every team he is on. These italian newspapers and cheap papers in England always had to sell papers and what better way to get a headline than blow something up out of context regarding balotelli?

The media LOVES to follow this guy more than anyone else in Italy and at 23 years old and this happening since he was 18 at Inter, imagine the psychological effects that would have on a young player always being thrown in the spot light for the wrong reasons? Personally, I blame the media for wanting to sell papers and attacking him. Just look at the newspapers after the world cup. Ruthless. He wasn't the only one playing poorly.

As far as him at Juve, I think the poor guy needs mental development to grow his game and build on his talent. The guy should have been a bit more nurtured ESPECIALLY being the only black on the italian team. I mean, how many times do you think this guy gets these racists comments from people in his own country he is trying to represent? Just look at all the dumb fucks here (some will reply right after this) that say the same shitty comments? If people are that dumb here attacking Balo, imagine the idiots in a racist nation that are in shouting distance to the player? I don't care how good or professional you are, everyone has a breaking point and being the ONE minority on Italy must be a nightmare considering the racist shit that happens in stadiums. Our own fans do it.

The guy has talent. He is at a shit club with shit coaches and the ONLY coach worth anything that he has had was Mourinho and he had to deal with him as a teenager. I'd like to think Balo has a bit thicker skin now and IMO at 23 is at the perfect age to use his adolescent mistakes and learn from them while he still can from the champs we have (Vidal, Buffon, Pirlo, etc)...Man City was all about egos, not here and Conte teaches work ethic so I won't be convinced he wouldn't succeed here.

I say bring him and give him a shot. And if somehow it is true we can get him for free we would be absolutely retarded for not trying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)