Mario Balotelli (5 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No reason to blame balotelli. He was bad and in risk for second yellow.

Prandelli should be blamed, for leaving his other class forward at home

And the ref, who changed the game.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I see why everyone is blaming Balotelli now... It makes total sense. I should of gotten a RED card and been Italy scape goat. Cause no one said nothing about Marchisio.
Marchisio didn't get hyped up skyhigh before the WC. Of course Balotelli wasn't the only player playing shit today, Immobile wasn't any better. But you continue ot speak of Balotelii like he's some kind of Baggio, when he's just relatively mediocre in ability, and a complete nutjob.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hyping Barofl, is something only the worthless peasants did

Shit season at milan, 23 , yeah he was gonna explode.

So much idiots these days. We need a new epidemic. One that targets retards and peasants

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Marchisio didn't get hyped up skyhigh before the WC. Of course Balotelli wasn't the only player playing $#@! today, Immobile wasn't any better. But you continue ot speak of Balotelii like he's some kind of Baggio, when he's just relatively mediocre in ability, and a complete nutjob.
Ocelot... You are telling me if he got the service he got in the first game that he wouldnt be have scored? Balotelli had no help at all... Immobile was useless the wing backs could get in one cross :S

- - - Updated - - -

Poor Balotelli, he's a victim :cry::cry::cry:
Being black and playing for Italy when your own fans boo you is enough.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ocelot... You are telling me if he got the service he got in the first game that he wouldnt be have scored? Balotelli had no help at all... Immobile was useless the wing backs could get in one cross :S
Oh come on, I mean I actually rather like Balotelli, and against Costa Rica for example he didn't do too bad considering his situation. But today he couldn't even stop a ball properly, did shit all half and did everything he could to get sent off.

Defending his performances today is just delusional.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Oh come on, I mean I actually rather like Balotelli, and against Costa Rica for example he didn't do too bad considering his situation. But today he couldn't even stop a ball properly, did $#@! all half and did everything he could to get sent off.

Defending his performances today is just delusional.
Okay. He was horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)