Mario Balotelli (3 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
@Cronios

Why were you in the land of your enemy? You must have felt disgusted the whole time.
Business required Roma and not Torino.
Actually i liked that though, i ve never been to Roma before, so i had a lot of interesting places to visit.
As for the Romans i met, we shared the same disregard for Bonucci!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Business required Roma and not Torino.
Actually i liked that though, i ve never been to Roma before, so i had a lot of interesting places to visit.
As for the Romans i met, we shared the same disregard for Bonucci!
What do you think about this [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] and @AlexJuventino the biggest Juventinos ever, but that support distant land that dont care about them.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What do you think about this [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] and @AlexJuventino the biggest Juventinos ever, but that support distant land that dont care about them.
Do not ask what your team can do about you, but you can do about your team!
When i was young, i was supporting my home town team, but as i grew older and have watched some proper football, i lost interest on the sport.
If it wasnt for teams like Juventus, i wouldnt be watching football all together!
Whe would i by forbidden of watching football, just because the level of football in my city/country was equal of what i could play on my backyard?

Naturally, the only thing amused, was professional football, Italian in particular, as i was growing, i was appreciating tactics over individual efforts.
I realised that this is a team's effort, and the players get the result through a collective work, you can always go that far through individual effort.
The Italian NT and its core Juve was the epitome of the thing i liked the most in football.
As i grew up, i have decided that this is what i want to see from football, but i did not realise that i was in love with Juve, since the moment we lost that final to Dormund and i sed a surprising tear, without even been aware of my feeling for her.

Eventually, i became loyal to Juve and Juve alone, as the best reward i could ask from football, was watching the old lady play!
Men do have this need to be a part of a group and root for it, defend it, support it, live for it!

This is a nobile cause, which i understand and respect!
Not everyone has the same persepctive, or the same motives for his choices!
But i have a tendency to respect more the ones who made the choice of supporting a certain team by choice, rather then ones who randomly embraced it just because they happen to live where they love and so, i welcome any brother of any color and country, that share the same passion with me for the old lady, esp if this love is true and pure of ill intention (glory hunters, nationalists, etc)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
When i was young, i was supporting my home town team, but as i grew older and have watched some proper football, i lost interest on the sport.
If it wasnt for teams like Juventus, i wouldnt be watching football all together!
Whe would i by forbidden of watching football, just because the level of football in my city/country was equal of what i could play on my backyard?

Naturally, the only thing amused, was professional football, Italian in particular, as i was growing, i was appreciating tactics over individual efforts.
I realised that this is a team's effort, and the players get the result through a collective work, you can always go that far through individual effort.
The Italian NT and its core Juve was the epitome of the thing i liked the most in football.
As i grew up, i have decided that this is what i want to see from football, but i did not realise that i was in love with Juve, since the moment we lost that final to Dormund and i sed a surprising tear, without even been aware of my feeling for her.

Eventually, i became loyal to Juve and Juve alone, as the best reward i could ask from football, was watching the old lady play!
Men do have this need to be a part of a group and root for it, defend it, support it, live for it!

But i have a tendency to respect more the ones who made the choice of supporting a certain team by choice, rather then ones who randomly embraced it just because they happen to live where they love and so, i welcome any brother of any color and country, that share the same passion with me for the old lady, esp if this love is true and pure of ill intention (glory hunters, nationalists, etc)
Thank you for that very insightful outlook, Mr.Kennedy.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
In the past week i ve been to Roma,in the kiosks, there are more small statues with Balotelli, than there are with julius caesar...
and considering the Arsenal interest as well, would mean that the player is now beyond Marotta's hands...
Before this world cup is over the whole of Italy will love Balotelli.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)