Mario Balotelli (75 Viewers)

phat

May 1, 2010
JamalR[/COLOR said:
Funny? Nothing is wrong with his "Career" He been a Champion every were he has been. This world cup will just put him side of Messi and Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -
Champion? He was not a protagonist a Inter or City (see why he was sold to know about his career), in fact his goal scoring rate per appearance was only average, per minute was great mainly because of PK's. The same at Milan where hes got no competition for a starting spot and takes all the PK's. He's got all the skills to be a Champion except concentration and most likely work ethic. If he had those he would be greater then Cronaldo and Messi. As far as the world cup is concerned, theres a chance he starts it on the bench.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
So uhh... don't read too much into this, but I had a dream about Balotelli tearing it up at the World Cup, moving around like a Super Saiyan and playing one-twos with himself.
I think you need to lay off that good stuff before you go to bed ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Champion? He was not a protagonist a Inter or City (see why he was sold to know about his career), in fact his goal scoring rate per appearance was only average, per minute was great mainly because of PK's. The same at Milan where hes got no competition for a starting spot and takes all the PK's. He's got all the skills to be a Champion except concentration and most likely work ethic. If he had those he would be greater then Cronaldo and Messi. As far as the world cup is concerned, theres a chance he starts it on the bench.
Start on the bench? Dont be foolish. Balotelli name alone drives fear in opponents... Watch him destroy England.

International
As of match played on 18 November 2013.
Year Apps Goals
2010 2 0
2011 5 1
2012 9 4
2013 13 7
Total 29 12

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli could play togheter with tevez, like he did with cassano at the euros
Balotelli is compatible with nearly any strike partner because he not a natural anything. He is just a damn good Forward. I only have one problem with him is that he needs to be more clinical.

phat

May 1, 2010
The insults towards him are nonsense. This guy bleeds for Italy and is an incredible talent. Getting it together is his problem. He needs coach/friend/management/team that will protect him from the media and get him hyper focused.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Shakes head.

- - - Updated - - -

So Balotelli is a black Quag?
No.

2007– Italy 25 (6)

- - - Updated - - -

The insults towards him are nonsense. This guy bleeds for Italy and is an incredible talent. Getting it together is his problem. He needs coach/friend/management/team that will protect him from the media and get him hyper focused.
They(insults) are not nonsense to them... All they see is black :) ... Somethings like loyalty and Honor however cant be seen.

phat

May 1, 2010
I really hope he scores a ton of goals. I will cheer for him. I just think there is a chance he doesn't start, a small one but it's possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Shakes head.

- - - Updated - - -

No.

2007– Italy 25 (6)

- - - Updated - - -

They(insults) are not nonsense to them... All they see is black :) ... Somethings like loyalty and Honor however cant be seen.

I see his honor and loyalty in his tears and how he react with his mother. Nothing else I need to see or hear to believe. But he needs to find a way to pull it together and block out everything else but football on the pitch and in practice. Unfortunately he plays for Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)