Mario Balotelli (101 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean the scenario is perfectly set: Italian, devalued, young and quite talented. Not many top teams would take a risk on him. We could use him and considering our history of having mostly italian players I don't see why Juve wouldn't try and get a bargain from a sinking & debt growing acmilan. Even if Jews like Kyle are against it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I mean the scenario is perfectly set: Italian, devalued, young and quite talented. Not many top teams would take a risk on him. We could use him and considering our history of having mostly italian players I don't see why Juve wouldn't try and get a bargain from a sinking & debt growing acmilan. Even if Jews like Kyle are against it.
A myriad of reasons... perhaps even one you can understand. Say we switch to 4-3-3, balosmellys not a winger, where does he play? We already have two CFs in llorente and tevez

Would ya actually bench Tevez for this clown? Really, @Hustini? Would you do that?

Jun 13, 2007
A myriad of reasons... perhaps even one you can understand. Say we switch to 4-3-3, balosmellys not a winger, where does he play? We already have two CFs in llorente and tevez

Would ya actually bench Tevez for this clown? Really, @Hustini? Would you do that?

Actually, Balo can play on the wing. Back in his city days, he never played as a CF. If he comes, he can play as a winger in a 4 3 3 and can also partner lllorente or tevez in a 4 2 2. Find a new argument.

phat

May 1, 2010
Balo could technically fit in the squad. Conte is also perfect to protect him from the media. I just don't think he wants to come and probably Monaco would bid higher. Not to mention Bilan would rather sell him outside of Italy and especially not to Juve. Especially after the Pirlo fiasco. Would be funny if he went to Juve and turned around his career.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Actually, Balo can play on the wing. Back in his city days, he never played as a CF. If he comes, he can play as a winger in a 4 3 3 and can also partner lllorente or tevez in a 4 2 2. Find a new argument.
BLOOM! :tup:

@Kyle :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Hust is nuts sometimes, and the other guy is from an island where they're now getting the 2009/2010 season on TV.
:D

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
A small group of young men reportedly shouted racist abuse towards Mario Balotelli during today’s pre-World Cup training with Italy.

The Azzurri are at the Italian Football Federation’s headquarters in Coverciano for a first week of on-field preparations ahead of this summer’s tournament in Brazil.

Reports in Italy are that an unsavoury incident occurred during this morning's session, when a group of young men outside the training camp shouted racist abuse towards Balotelli.

The Milan man was reported as initially upset at the incident, before dismissing it and is quoted as telling teammates: “Unbelievable. Only in Rome and Florence do these things happen.”

Police are reported to have intervened in the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Hust is nuts sometimes, and the other guy is from an island where they're now getting the 2009/2010 season on TV.
Oh my I understand... You mean this island right??? That looks like a well groomed garden? And not a toilet bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Balo could technically fit in the squad. Conte is also perfect to protect him from the media. I just don't think he wants to come and probably Monaco would bid higher. Not to mention Bilan would rather sell him outside of Italy and especially not to Juve. Especially after the Pirlo fiasco. Would be funny if he went to Juve and turned around his career.
Funny? Nothing is wrong with his "Career" He been a Champion every were he has been. This world cup will just put him side of Messi and Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe how many people rate this useless hack.
When World Cup comes and Italy playing just turn off your TV only person the Camera will be on 75% is Balotelli.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
A small group of young men reportedly shouted racist abuse towards Mario Balotelli during today’s pre-World Cup training with Italy.

The Azzurri are at the Italian Football Federation’s headquarters in Coverciano for a first week of on-field preparations ahead of this summer’s tournament in Brazil.

Reports in Italy are that an unsavoury incident occurred during this morning's session, when a group of young men outside the training camp shouted racist abuse towards Balotelli.

The Milan man was reported as initially upset at the incident, before dismissing it and is quoted as telling teammates: “Unbelievable. Only in Rome and Florence do these things happen.”

Police are reported to have intervened in the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my I understand... You mean this island right??? That looks like a well groomed garden? And not a toilet bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny? Nothing is wrong with his "Career" He been a Champion every were he has been. This world cup will just put him side of Messi and Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

When World Cup comes and Italy playing just turn off your TV only person the Camera will be on 75% is Balotelli.
I agree 100% ps nice signature Brother!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)