Mario Balotelli (89 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he just needs something to motivate him for every match (a record to break, a title to win, a competetive squad, a teammate that outshines him to make him work harder to be better than him etc.) and a stefan effenberg or gattuso to kick his whenever he does shit..

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
He has reached a very high level though, it's just a matter of him being consistent now. If you were to ask me who Capaconiere of this season would be in the summer I would have said Balotelli without a doubt, and had he continued the form with Milan he had last year I would have been right. I'm not giving up on him yet.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He has reached a very high level though, it's just a matter of him being consistent now. If you were to ask me who Capaconiere of this season would be in the summer I would have said Balotelli without a doubt, and had he continued the form with Milan he had last year I would have been right. I'm not giving up on him yet.
nuff said

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
He looked much more like a pussy here (@9:40) than crying.

[video=dailymotion;x1bjs3p]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bjs3p_napoli-3-1-ac-milan-highlights_lifestyle&start=583[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)