Mario Balotelli (116 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Actually getting sick of seeing Milan getting bailed out with all these penalties. To be fair i haven't seen whether all of them were definite penalties but last nights one was some sick joke right.

How many have been given to Milan these last couple of seasons?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Actually getting sick of seeing Milan getting bailed out with all these penalties. To be fair i haven't seen whether all of them were definite penalties but last nights one was some sick joke right.

How many have been given to Milan these last couple of seasons?
We were discussing this in the Serie A thread recently, I think they got 10 penalties last season & so far this season they have gotten 3. In other words it's getting progressively worse.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Well played penalty by Balo, Recieved yellow almost scored and then in the fucking 94th minute he gets a penalty.
I know we have terrible defenders but Mike vd Hoorn is the absolute worst so far.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We were discussing this in the Serie A thread recently, I think they got 10 penalties last season & so far this season they have gotten 3. In other words it's getting progressively worse.
It's disheartening. Seen teams not finishing Milan off loads of times when Milan have been absolutely pathetic in the final third, to then be thrown a lifeline like that. Fuck'em.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
GDS:
Depression, racism, homosexuality: 50 players agreed to reply anonymously to our questions
They also judge their colleagues, Coaches and referees
A lot of truth and a few surprises, such as Balotelli is among the three most over-rated players

Agreed.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
No one is offended, just weird that was your instanct reaction and you had that 2nd pic ready though ;)
It was just strange coincidence, 5 minutes before I started reading tuz treads, was browsing local portal and that picture was on some article about unproper and wrong pictures. It seemed right for here at that moment. Sorry again ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No worries :D

On the subject, its weird if the players consider Balotelli to be amongst the most overrated, he is certainly somewhat overrated due to his his goalscoring being inflated with set pieces, but he is one of the only players in the league who can decide games game in game out right now, to be considered to be THAT overrated.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No worries :D

On the subject, its weird if the players consider Balotelli to be amongst the most overrated, he is certainly somewhat overrated due to his his goalscoring being inflated with set pieces, but he is one of the only players in the league who can decide games game in game out right now, to be considered to be THAT overrated.
You must be the worst photographer. Always happy to photograph anyone, but never satisfied with how they pose. A little to the left. No, that's too much, to the right again. A little too tall. A little too short. I'll be damned if we get this shot today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You must be the worst photographer. Always happy to photograph anyone, but never satisfied with how they pose. A little to the left. No, that's too much, to the right again. A little too tall. A little too short. I'll be damned if we get this shot today.

I never seen a more random post then this from you Druid :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)