Mario Balotelli (90 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we have to hear about this every time he scores? The issue is not so much his ability, but his lack of neurons. Him scoring a friendly doesn't change that.
Discredit his goal because it was a friendly. Nice.

Anyways, his fantastic finish regardless of the match is what Mirko does occasionally and Matri never does. The difference here is the guy is a fantastic talent and is so young. The same reasons some people don't want Balotelli here is the same reason some don't want Ibrahimovic here..."a locker room disruption"...then there are some members that would be OK with having Ibra here but not Balotelli...as a matter of fact, one of the 3 that posted after me is one of them.

Go figure.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Ibra and Balo are both hated figure, but not for the same reasons.

Plus, Ibra wouldn't react the same way if he were to be abused and he isn't a risk. With Balotelli you never know what you're going to get.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ibra and Balo are both hated figure, but not for the same reasons.

Plus, Ibra wouldn't react the same way if he were to be abused and he isn't a risk. With Balotelli you never know what you're going to get.
Ugh.

A bad personality is a bad personality. I can see Ibra deciding to score back to back hat-ricks if pushed or rubbed by the fans the wrong way, Balo I don't see doing that. I do, however, see Balo always being an arrogant type player but will eventually get a handle on that and only become better. We are seeing it now.

8 goals in 8 games. That doesn't happen very often. Instead, like people with our strikers, you start seeing them discredit their goals (PK's, Friendlies, non-decisive goals, etc)...its annoying. A goal is a goal.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Discredit his goal because it was a friendly. Nice.

Anyways, his fantastic finish regardless of the match is what Mirko does occasionally and Matri never does. The difference here is the guy is a fantastic talent and is so young. The same reasons some people don't want Balotelli here is the same reason some don't want Ibrahimovic here..."a locker room disruption"...then there are some members that would be OK with having Ibra here but not Balotelli...as a matter of fact, one of the 3 that posted after me is one of them.

Go figure.
LOL, Ibra and Balo are not comparable. You're just making that up now. People don't like Ibra because he's a dick, but he is not unprofessional like Balo and, opposite to what you say, can bring out the best in other players and be a benefit to the locker room.

ANd not to discredit his goal, but it's hilarious that you think it proves something to his critics.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We were never going to sign him and he was never going to come here, so I don't know why we are talking about him.

He can do what he likes with Milan, but it doesn't mean anything in regards to Juve. Milan is his team.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LOL, Ibra and Balo are not comparable. You're just making that up now. People don't like Ibra because he's a dick, but he is not unprofessional like Balo and, opposite to what you say, can bring out the best in other players and be a benefit to the locker room.

ANd not to discredit his goal, but it's hilarious that you think it proves something to his critics.
Ibra is in the golden years of his career...balo has a long way until he peaks. A lot of players make mistakes when they are young, but you can't predict the career path of anyone so who is to say that he won't get his act together? You don't know he won't but if we go by the first few months of his current act at Milan, I'd say he seems to be progressing nicely.

And you discredited his goal.

- - - Updated - - -

We were never going to sign him and he was never going to come here, so I don't know why we are talking about him.

He can do what he likes with Milan, but it doesn't mean anything in regards to Juve. Milan is his team.
True, however the reasons why some don't want him or wouldn't have been willing to at least take the risk IMO are a bit silly.

Even Buffon said he would have welcomed him at Juve. But hey, let's not even bring that up. What does he know.

- - - Updated - - -

Link 1

Link 2

yep. buffon apparently is an idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)