Mario Balotelli (109 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Nedved: "I spoke to Zlatan Ibrahimovic about Balotelli. He told me Mario was the best he's played with."

Did Pavel realy said this?
Means ibrahomobitch is a completely idiot , he played with Del Piero and Trezeguet or even Messi , but saying balo is better than those 3 for example is beyond ridiculous :lol2::rofl:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
man city isn't a good place for him he doesn't have good guidance, his friends and family are far from him and he has stated that wears on him and mancini isn't really have his back
No one has his back like Mancini has. He wouldn't have gotten half the chances he has if it weren't for Mancini. Also Mancini is probably one of the few people Mario respects.

He is incredibily talented. It's a shame that there is so much hype around him that everyone expects him to be crazy all the time.

I really hope he keeps his head straight. This guy could potentially win Italy the WC 2014.
Talent-wise Balotelli is great. It's true he needs 'special' attention from the coaches, but it pays off. I was pleasantly surprised when he was taken off today. I thought he was going to go ape-shit. He kinda took it in his stride, which was not what I expected. Prandelli seems to trust Balo and he is repaying the trust. In short, I (mostly) agree with your assessment :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes to the last two.

Great gif.
I think people are exaggerating his personality. He isn't a poisonous player like Tevez or Nasri, he is a bit immature but to be honest his antics are hilarious most of the time. He can be a bit of a loose cannon on the pitch but we have had many players like like (Camo,Montero).

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:agree: Which will go in time, but really I hope it doesn't completely because it is who he is. He isn't even as bad as Cassano IMO.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Actually it showed that he's trying hard to not be irresponsible. After the card there were times where he generally would have gone to a challenge sliding through, but he showed great composure to stop himself.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
If that's composure I don't know what to say. :disagree: That's selfish bratty behaviour. You have a final to play and you are potentially costing your team. I would love to whip his ass into shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)