Mario Balotelli (173 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
man city isn't a good place for him he doesn't have good guidance, his friends and family are far from him and he has stated that wears on him and mancini isn't really have his back

Mancini doesnt have his back? Mancini tolerated more shit than anyone else would have. He's probably the only person that would play Mario anymore. Moruinho or Ferguson would have shipped his ass out a long time ago (like Mourinho did in fact).

And yous till havent told me how his growth has manifested itself. Where can we see he has grown?

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #425
    He is incredibily talented. It's a shame that there is so much hype around him that everyone expects him to be crazy all the time.

I really hope he keeps his head straight. This guy could potentially win Italy the WC 2014.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Ballo just needs good guidance, that is it. He is a beast otherwise. Conte and the players that we have in our team now can really do him well imo. Its completely understandable to act like a dick when you are in a team such as :inter: and Man Shitty. Unprofessional, but understandable.

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    GET HIM!!

---------- Post added 28.06.2012 at 20:19 ----------

And slap him if he takes off his shirt again and gets a stupid yellow card. :p

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    always loved this guy's talent and hated the way they treat him and the way he still actin' like a teenager. time to step it up Balo! you are a talented player and the whole world knows that, but please start actin' like a professional and don't make others affect you.

and ofcourse as a Juve fan I hated you when you where at Inter. am biased sorry :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)