Maresca's Issue has Got to End! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
CL or no CL,juve is the bigger name and where he made his mark as a player,plus he has many old friends here.

there is no shortage of french players here either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Deschamps is obviously ready. He showed his brilliance in the Chelsea match, beating them with 10 men. Lippi needs to leave, as well as Montero, Iuliano, Ferrara, and Conte. 3 players is not enough in the summer Moggi, so you better get your wallet out. 3 new defenders, an attacking and defensive midfielder, and a new striker need to be bought.

About Maresca, it would be one of the most stupid moves ever by any GM if Moggi would let him go.

This season makes me sick.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah. Roma putting four passed us was bad enough, but Lecce?!?! Ferrari, Mexes, Squillaci, Evra, Trabelsi - here we come.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Deschamps is obviously ready. He showed his brilliance in the Chelsea match, beating them with 10 men. Lippi needs to leave, as well as Montero, Iuliano, Ferrara, and Conte. 3 players is not enough in the summer Moggi, so you better get your wallet out. 3 new defenders, an attacking and defensive midfielder, and a new striker need to be bought.

About Maresca, it would be one of the most stupid moves ever by any GM if Moggi would let him go.

This season makes me sick.
Agree! I think Lippi has done enough!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

People like you makes me sick, juve fan my ***. Blaming Moggi for lippis bad job is just a shame!!!
Common.....Im sick of you all.....blaming Lippi for Moggis bad job!!!!
We are FC JUVENTUS and we must act like it. Who Appiah? Who Maresca? Who Legerro? Who Miccoli? We are world class club and we are obligated to bring in world class-players. I know that times are hard but If we cannot be competative on transfer market----then the battle for 3.-4. place is a reallity after all.....

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Common.....Im sick of you all.....blaming Lippi for Moggis bad job!!!!
We are FC JUVENTUS and we must act like it. Who Appiah? Who Maresca? Who Legerro? Who Miccoli? We are world class club and we are obligated to bring in world class-players. I know that times are hard but If we cannot be competative on transfer market----then the battle for 3.-4. place is a reallity after all.....
Oh really so its Moggi who has done a bad job?, i have seen coaches who has got alot more out of small/bad teams than lippi has managed with Juve's stars!. Example Deschamps, Del Neri and also Prandelli.

And what a piece of bullshit that we are obligated to bring in world class players. Juve dont have a tradition with that, and is still the most succesfull club!. We only need good talented players like Appiah, Gilardino, Ferrari, Mexes and so, most important of all a new coach. We already have stars.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Let Maresca stay at Juventus! He is a very promising player and Juventus is very greedy if they loose him for the money. They are the 2nd rich club in the world and they think that the salary of Maresca is to high, get a freakin'life!!!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
Let Maresca stay at Juventus! He is a very promising player and Juventus is very greedy if they loose him for the money. They are the 2nd rich club in the world and they think that the salary of Maresca is to high, get a freakin'life!!!
Juventus are'nt that rich in cash. But in the way that they have managed as the only club to go with millions in plus for over 7 years in a row. Thanks to best administration in the world, and thanks to smart buys.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
Let Maresca stay at Juventus! He is a very promising player and Juventus is very greedy if they loose him for the money.
If we lose Miccoli, the sad thing is that we won't even get money.

++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Who Appiah? Who Maresca? Who Legerro? Who Miccoli?
What's wrong with Maresca and Miccoli? Maresca's been a revelation and Miccoli hasn't been that bad

Aug 1, 2003
omfg, this is loco. I thought the rumour was just, well, a rumour but I got panicky when Channel 4 issued the same 'rumour' bout Maresca's future too

Oh god, are they really fukkin outta their heads? Sell Maresca for Vieri? And you call yourself GM for Juventus? :wallbang:

We can't afford to lose Miccoli OR Maresca, they're the only ones who did not play like total shit when the whole team does. They're useful and could come in handy.

Oh, I want Appiah to stay btw. (ha, ha)

Mmph this is such a bad week or day or month or season or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)