Maresca (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
hallo Juventini,
Well , I am very sad because of the depature of Enzo Maresca..:down:
I think that he was a real Juventino.. I don´t Know if he is coming back to juve in a later stage of his cariere... I hope that..
what do you think about that??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he's as good as gone imo.if he has a bad season we won't want him back,and if he does well moggi will settle for whatever amount of money fiorentina are willing to pay for his other half.

good business,as moggi'd call it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
hmph.gasbarroni has been good enough to be in the juve first team for a long time now and he's been on loan for the longest time.

my concerns with moggi are not unfounded my friend.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm afraid Desmond is right, Poku... :sob:

We shall never have a taste of Maresca's sheer class again(well except for the times we will be playing against him..).

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Don't call me Poku dammit... :angel:

And Gasbarroni has been good enough for a long time now... :wth: Then why the hell has he played in Serie B, surely some bigger club would have offered money of him if he was good enough... And somehow I just know that Maresca will be back some day, I'm just sure of it... Desmond, you have concerns over Moggi, I understand that, but you're still just over-critical to him IMO...

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    I is really good to know, that juve still has the half of Maresca...
    for me he was the best Juve player in the last season(with Zambrotta)....
    It is really frustrating me to see the other teams, who buy young players (Reyes, Cristiano Ronaldo, .....) and Juve is still very passiv in this point... and we need a new stadion..

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    hmph.gasbarroni has been good enough to be in the juve first team for a long time now and he's been on loan for the longest time.

my concerns with moggi are not unfounded my friend.
    gasbarroni has been good enough for juve YES, but, palermo wanted to keep him for another year, and moggi dident want to bring him back and make ur friends palermo mad... thats why ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Even if Maresca returns what makes you all think that he will want to stay here?? I mean if I were Maresca I wouln't want to get back to a club that never has want me in the first place.
    My opinion on Maresca will remain the same, stay in Fiorentina where you are wanted and become a great player so you can show Juventus managment waht stupid mistake they made!!!
    FORZA MARESCA!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    I agree that Maresca, and Zambrotta were our best last season.
    I doubt that he'll be back in our lines,one day, and I'm sorry for telling that , but that's the closest to reality.
    I'm very sorry,like many of you,but we can't do anything about that.He was truelly energetic player.And also one more thing, he is the player who like Juve, and that is not so often to have that kind of player.
    He was, and still is one of my favorite players.:sob:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    he's as good as gone imo.if he has a bad season we won't want him back,and if he does well moggi will settle for whatever amount of money fiorentina are willing to pay for his other half.
    100% correct! Maresca is gone forever...moggi treated him like a piece of shit, why would he want to return?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)