Maresca (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
maresca will bite moggi back by playing well in fiorentina.

do you guys remember the tying goal maresca scored in the injuried time of the Turin Derby ?? I like him since then.
Actually i think it is smart what Moggi did. He wouldnt get in the starting line-up anyhow. And i think Fiorentina is exactly the perfect club for him now, they are very ambitious and has got some good players now, and best of all Maresca is in the starting line-up.

Juve will surely have the money to buy the half back again in the future, if Maresca has been good.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Exactly. Emerson and Maresca as central partership would've been immense! We'd be able to play some passing possesion football, i'm sure of it; keeping the ball away longer from our "great" defenders.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

100% correct! Maresca is gone forever...moggi treated him like a piece of shit, why would he want to return?
he stated it many times, he LOVES the club... And surely he'll be happy to come back if he proves to be good enough...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
maresca will bite moggi back by playing well in fiorentina.

do you guys remember the tying goal maresca scored in the injuried time of the Turin Derby ?? I like him since then.
I remember also that one which he scores against Regina(the only goal scored than).
Grande Maresca he is.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
Maybe, but Emerson isnt as defensive as some think, so they would been to similar. Blasi is a far better partner.
come to think of it, I agree with you... IMO Emerson needs more of a DM along side him than Maresca is...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
someone like vieira doesn't need a defensive partner alongside him.

emerson does.both he and maresca would be able to function as DMs with a little attacking flair so they'd complement each other well.pairing him with blasi could be a bit of overkill.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    well, take a look at the milan midfield.... I don´t like the player of milan, but all the Midfilders (exept Gattuso ) are offensive.. I think it was going to be a real high quality midfild if Emerson , Nedved and Maresca all play together.
    Maresca could also replace Nedved, if he is injuird or needs a rest.. it was a fault from capello to let him go...
    I remember the games of juve of last season, every time that maresca played, juve had mor scoring chances. and as I said, I have never seen a Player who loves Juve so much like Maresca... I think that he was ready to fight for a place. But capello gave him no chance...
    His goal in the Turin derby was fenomenal..

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    if moggi doesn't consider maresca as a regular player, i understand this is a smart move for moggi himself. but the question is why he doesn't wanna give a fair chance to maresca, he deserves the starting place more than tacchinardi IMO.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    to come back just to play a meagre 10 games a season and go on loan again?

this club clearly doesn't value him very much,he deserves better.

Jul 28, 2002
    true, a playe rof his potential skill , deserves much better.

If we had wenger as manager, enzo would be turned into the worlds best....look how fabregas is getting, merely cos he is getting playing time.

But nope we will loose a charismatic midfielder and keep the shire we have...only emo can call himself topclass, all other fall severely short.

(neddy not included).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)