Maresca wants Turin future (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I still see some disoreder in Maresca´s way of playing... but nothing that can be fixed. With better partnerrs around him...he can be much much better.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I see Enzo as a Jugovic type of player but with more talent and skill.
Anyway, if I want to compare him with Milan player then Seedorf or even Pirlo would be more adequate than Kaka.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
yeah i agree kaka in the class of his own! no doubt! but the way maresca play i think he can be like kaka! but still long way to go for him!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
miccoli and enzo are the future..gigi is always there:D

Enzo is soon to be replacing dp as my fav player :eek:..mainly cos he plays more and he is a young true juventini.
it's huge to say that he is going to replace alex,but let's all hope alex's replacement will be the best one.

cause this is going to be VERY difficult

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I see Enzo as a Jugovic type of player but with more talent and skill.
Anyway, if I want to compare him with Milan player then Seedorf or even Pirlo would be more adequate than Kaka.
He looks more like a Sousa but he's gonna need more composure (comes with experience, I guess) and improve his range to be take over. Jankulovski could be another if he isn't shuffed into LB (Zambro goes RB and Thuram CB)

The closest equivalent to Jugovic in the current team right now is Nedved, less the defensive qualities. Another player this Juve sorely needs is a Deschamps, the towering presence in midfield to stamp the authority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)