Maresca wants Turin future (1 Viewer)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I don't see Lippi leaving, but Maresca will definitely feature more next season methinks.

There's some tactical reshuffling to do and I hope Lippi gets it right this time.

Jul 12, 2002
If we're selling Nedved and playing Maresca more, then why don't we use a flat midfield. Put either Appiah or Brighi next to Maresca and Jank the left with Camo/Fiore on the right. Seems like a decent line-up to me. I'm not sure that it'd work though, it would depend on what kind of forwards we have next year.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
in the soccerage SERIE A best 11 of the week :

Enzo Maresca (Juventus) - Confirmed once again he's destined to be the leader of this team.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He is great. Its just that Lippi needs to give him more opportunities and more game time to prove himself continuously!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I'd heard everyone here go on about Maresca at the start of the season, from what I had seen at that point I wasn't sure what all the fuss was about.

But having seen him a lot more this season (because he's back with Juve) I think he is a very good player, and could become very important for us in the future. He has recently been Juve's best player - why Lippi insists on bringing him off at the start of the 2nd half each time is baffling. He is our one creative player................... at the moment anyway.

Now everyone goes on about Miccoli, at the moment I just can't see it, let's hope the majority of you prove to be right about him too. Some people say he's one of our best players but apart from the Parma game (and a couple of others), he's been pretty quiet, I'll reserve judgement on him for the time being.

Jul 28, 2002
miccoli and enzo are the future..gigi is always there:D

Enzo is soon to be replacing dp as my fav player :eek:..mainly cos he plays more and he is a young true juventini.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
oK ill be sincere.

Enzo is not an "out f the ordinary" player.... but his passes and vision are much better than a lot of players we have. He fights for the ball and is a very aggresive player. What i most like of him are his thru passes... he seems to do them very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)